Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uladh

Quote from: diesel-smuggler on June 17, 2007, 07:49:43 PM
uladh my parents brought me up well and encouraged me to do well at school where i learn't how to READ!

abu commented about you being p.j so that is where i found out who you are! abu is right though you do talk the greatest load of w**k ever, remember our dinner dance last year where you represented the armagh ladies committee and you put us all to sleep with your boring speech!

oh by the way you looked well in clones today with your wee armagh headband draped over your shoulder! how sweet

you see, i'm torn here. i should be telling you that i wasn't in clones today and i'm not who you think i am,but on the other hand i'm happy for you to go ahead thinking that.

you are Ardmhacha abu, there is no doubt. you've hardly posted with that handle since you outed yourself by leaving your real email up for public consumption. is it coincidental that Abu's juvenile cruppen posts have disappeared but you've kept them up?

On Tyrone, i was very very surprised to hear the result. you'd have to give great credit to harte for reigniting them after a few months of doubt from the outside in their capacity to challenge for honours.

Over the Bar

QuoteI still think Armagh would have hammered Tyrone today.

Given that the current Armagh team havent hammered anyone and did well to avoid a league whitewash, on the basis of which Armagh performance do you base this statement 5times???

diesel-smuggler

jaysus you agitate the f**k out of me! your an annoying piece of shit and i just wish you would go away and lie in your own piss!

Uladh

Get it all out now abu. you'll feel better for it in the long run...

SouthArmaghBandit

Quote from: diesel-smuggler on June 17, 2007, 09:05:23 PM

jaysus you agitate the f**k out of me! your an annoying piece of shit and i just wish you would go away and lie in your own piss!

So do you like him or not?

Hank Everlast

ARMAGH CLUB RESULTS FOR W/E SUNDAY 17JUNE 2007

Monday 11 June

Intermediate Football Championship Quarter-final
Madden 0-13; Wolfe Tones 2-9

Tuesday 12 June

Junior Football Championship Quarter-final
Derrynoose 3-8; Middletown 0-13

ACL – Division II
Carrickcruppen 1-14; Silverbridge 1-12

Friday 15 June

Junior Football Championship Quarter-finals
Collegeland 1-13; Eire Og 1-10
Clady 1-11; Grange 0-7

ACL – Division I
Whitecross 0-15; Tir na nÓg 1-10
Crossmaglen 3-8; Culloville 1-10
Dromintee 0-14; Pearse Og 0-13
Maghery 1-9; Harps 1-8
Mullaghbawn 5-9; Clan na Gael 2-11

ACL – Division II
Ballymacnab 0-4; Keady 1-9
Granemore v Clann Eireann (Off)
Killeavey 2-4; St Patrick's 0-13
St Michael's v Wolfe Tones (Off)
St Peter's 2-10; Annaghmore 0-6

ACL – Division III
Clonmore v Sarsfields (Off)
Madden 4-8; An Port 2-9
Middletown 1-8; Tullysaran 3-7
St Paul's 1-7; Ballyhegan 1-8

ACL – Division IV
Forkhill 0-5; Belleek 0-6
O'Hanlon's 3-11; Corrinshego 1-8

Saturday 16 June

Junior Football Championship Quarter-final
Mullaghbrack defeated Dorsey Emmett's

ARMAGH ACL TABLES - 2007

Division I
P W D L Pts
Crossmaglen 9 8 0 1 16
Mullaghbawn 7 4 1 2 9
Dromintee 6 4 0 2 8
Maghery 6 3 1 2 7
Pearse Og 7 3 1 3 7
Clan na Gael 6 2 2 2 6
Whitecross 6 3 0 3 6
Culloville 7 1 1 5 3
Harps 7 1 1 5 3
Tir na nÓg 7 1 1 5 3

Division II
P W D L Pts
Killeavey 9 7 0 2 14
St Patrick's 6 6 0 0 12
Silverbridge 8 6 0 2 12
Carrickcruppen 6 5 0 1 10
St Michael's 6 3 0 3 6
Ballymacnab 8 3 0 5 6
Keady 8 2 1 5 5
Clann Eireann 5 2 0 3 4
Annaghmore 8 2 0 6 4
St Peter's 6 2 0 4 4
Wolfe Tones 7 1 1 5 3
Granemore 5 1 0 4 2

Division III
P W D L Pts
Madden 7 7 0 0 14
An Port Mor 8 6 0 2 12
Collegeland 7 5 0 2 10
Sarsfields 7 5 0 2 10
Ballyhegan 7 4 0 3 8
Lissummon 7 4 0 3 8
Tullysaran 9 3 2 4 8
St Paul's 7 2 1 4 5
Middletown 5 2 0 3 4
Clonmore 6 1 0 5 2
Clady 8 0 2 6 2
Crossmaglen II 6 0 1 5 1

Division IV
P W D L Pts
Grange 5 5 0 0 10
Eire Og 7 5 0 2 10
Derrynoose 6 4 0 2 8
Belleek 6 4 0 2 8
Mullaghbrack 6 4 0 2 8
Forkhill 7 4 0 3 8
Shane O'Neill's 4 3 1 0 7
Dorsey Emmett's 6 2 2 2 6
O'Hanlon's 8 2 1 5 5
Corrinshego 9 1 0 8 2
Phelim Brady's 8 0 0 8 0

Armagh Exile

Hank,
Your results and tables - wherever you got them - are slightly different that what appears on the Orchardcounty.com website.

winsamsoon

Considering that it was Donegal and Tyrone playing pint i don't think it would tell us anything about Armagh. Quite obvious Armagh were not playing  :D. But i know what you meant and all i would have to say is that every game is a different game (another obvious one). I can assure you that Tyrone would not have got the same room yesterday if their opponents would have been Armagh. But the highlight of the day was Dooher getting CHINNED, classic.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

maddog

QuoteBut the highlight of the day was Dooher getting CHINNED, classic.

I wonder what he said to get that.

Hank Everlast

Exile, i got it off orchardcounty...

High Catch

It has been updated with yesterdays results - thats why they are slightly different lads.

illdecide

Tell ya what lads i wouldn't mind the we bollox playing for Armagh, we (Clans) could have been doing with him on Friday night there as well. The old championship blues, our game with the Bawn was somthing else. The goals were just flying in (more in ours) strange game indeed riddled with errors and no tackles typical match from 2 teams that have been dumped from the championship.

Pints, i was talking to a few Clann Eireann lads over the weekend and they are not looking forward to their journey on Tuesday night to play the Bridge. Sure what else would ya be doing on a Tue night.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

Jaysus illdecide, poor result for yourselves. When was the last time you conceded 5 goals in a competitive senior game?
I take it Marsden wasnt playing

illdecide

Quote from: full back on June 18, 2007, 10:54:44 AM
Jaysus illdecide, poor result for yourselves. When was the last time you conceded 5 goals in a competitive senior game?
I take it Marsden wasnt playing

Don't laugh at this but i was slagging a few Clann Eireann lads last week for conceeding 5 goals and i was saying "Jasus i can't remember the clans conceeding 5 goals ever" and 1 week later we get destroyed. what a guy.

No, Marsden and Bumpy both did not play however Bumpy came on in the last 15 mins when the damage was done. Was all the county lads playing for their clubs on Fri night or just a select few??. i don't know if Diarmaid was injured or if JK did not allow him to play.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Over the Bar

QuoteFair play to Tyrone, for me it was an unexpected result, but I think it would have been a different story if it had been Armagh v Tyrone.

I'd agree with that much and that Armagh would not have lay down so it might have been a tighter game thats all.