BBC News Tonight Online Anywhere?

Started by screenmachine, January 06, 2010, 11:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenmachine

Does anyone know anywhere online where you can watch the Northern Ireland BBC News at six from tonight?  There's some clip of a fella from home on it on the ice stricken Lough Fea and I wouldn't mind a wee look at it.  I've checked iPlayer but to no avail.  Cheers in advance.
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Minder

Quote from: screenmachine on January 06, 2010, 11:20:21 PM
Does anyone know anywhere online where you can watch the Northern Ireland BBC News at six from tonight?  There's some clip of a fella from home on it on the ice stricken Lough Fea and I wouldn't mind a wee look at it.  I've checked iPlayer but to no avail.  Cheers in advance.

I saw it he was a shifty looking hoor......
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

screenmachine

:D  I've heard a few ones mention it alright.  Discrimination that the iPlayer don't show it if you ask me!
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

ziggysego

Is this it? The BBC said it came from YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqE8b5qdYPE

Unless you're talking about the two that were ice fishing, that was BBC footage.
Testing Accessibility

Bogball XV

gerry

is that a carrickmore hoodie the young boy wearing
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

screenmachine

Think its a Kildress one Gerry. I'm looking for the actual news, I've seen the youtube footage but the guy I'm looking for was on the 6 O'Clock news last nite on BBc NI.

screenmachine

Ahh, unavailable Zig...I thought you had it cracked!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

offtheground