Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Gaa

Cathal Forbes isn't a great umpire either  ;D ;D ;D
Living the dream!!!

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 05, 2020, 08:52:30 PM
RTE should perhaps do the public a service and end coverage at this point. Errigal are so negative!! Can't blame Mickey Harte on that. If Errigal started to move the ball this game would be dead.

If the great hope Donaghy was fit to compose himself Dungannon would have won the game.

7th minute in the 1st half of extra time in fairness Donaghy hit a monster point in the outside of the boot!!

Credit Dungannon, they love extra time!
Living the dream!!!

square_ball

Credit to dungannon great performance. Errigal were very disappointing.

At least local expert will leave healy park a happy man.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 05, 2020, 08:53:39 PM

Stand by this statement, Errigal will be sick!! Cost them the game was well as being so lethargic in attack
Living the dream!!!

Angelo

Fair play to Dungannon, thoroughly deserved that. Their subs had a huge impact.

Donaghy had a fairly quiet game but score some stunning points, should definitely be worth a county call up and I think Harte has to look at him for the Championship coming up.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

southtyronegael

square_ball

Quote from: Angelo on September 05, 2020, 09:43:20 PM
Fair play to Dungannon, thoroughly deserved that. Their subs had a huge impact.

Donaghy had a fairly quiet game but score some stunning points, should definitely be worth a county call up and I think Harte has to look at him for the Championship coming up.

I thought he was actually decent throughout. Showed leadership coming out around the middle and getting on plenty of ball. Missed a few but kept coming back for more. I've seen worse get a county call up. That effort with the outside of the boot was sublime.

Dell

Errigal were terrible so negative deserved what they got. Fair play to Dungannon young hungry and have a lot of talent. Have to say refereeing was the worst I've seen this year. Dromore May have been unhappy last week but tonight was at a new level. His officials let him down badly as well. But thankfully the best team still won.
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

Moonshine

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 05, 2020, 09:37:12 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 05, 2020, 08:53:39 PM

Stand by this statement, Errigal will be sick!! Cost them the game was well as being so lethargic in attack

Fair play to dungannon team that wanted to win a hell of alot more. Hunger and desire in abundance throughout. 2 best teams on the night will serve up a good spectacle in final.

redzone

Mckernan must be the most overrated player I have seen play regularly for the county in my time. Mc nally is 3 times the player.
The Tyrone championship has been outstanding again this year

sidelineball

It's been superb. Tyrone tv (when they got it right) has allowed to easily see so much of it too, hope that is something that is kept for the future. Happy for Dungannon, never say die attitude and a damn good team has got them to a county final. Good luck to them. Trillick will obviously be delighted and will go into the final the reddest of red hot untouchable favourites.

Angelo

Quote from: redzone on September 05, 2020, 10:25:23 PM
Mckernan must be the most overrated player I have seen play regularly for the county in my time. Mc nally is 3 times the player.

Thought McKernan was one of the few Coalisland players to perform today, Hampsey very poor and McKernan did a much better job on Donnelly when switched over.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Moonshine

Totally agree regards Mc Kernan over rated loves the attention. As for plunkett Kane he's some footballer kept them in game today. A man that should of got more county game time

Moonshine

Quote from: Angelo on September 05, 2020, 10:40:37 PM

Thought McKernan was one of the few Coalisland players to perform today, Hampsey very poor and McKernan did a much better job on Donnelly when switched over.

Donnelly was probably man of match. And game changed when Mc Kernan went on him. Donnelly dictated pace of game and made every trillick attack

stillsenior

Just heard that on this day 11 years ago Dungannon lost a junior semi final to Newtownstewart. And of course Dungannon beat Trillick in Intermediate final in 2014