The Unofficial Sunderland Thread

Started by Mentalman, January 24, 2008, 12:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

brokencrossbar1

I am delighted he's gone, it means that Man U have lost 6 guaranteed points every season.  MOR is the prime candidate for this type of club.  Will take them above their expectations.

Denn Forever

Is this a dry run for Ferguson's replacement at Man U?  Roy or Bruce weren't up to it.  Maybe MON can show his pedigree.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Hashtag

Quote from: Denn Forever on December 02, 2011, 11:17:58 AM
Is this a dry run for Ferguson's replacement at Man U?  Roy or Bruce weren't up to it.  Maybe MON can show his pedigree.

Too old for Old Trafford IMO. This is his last Club I think. Possible NI/ROI manager after that.

EC Unique

Good luck to him. I hope he does well :)

JUst retired

Brokencrossbar,I didnt know MOR was into groundball.But good luck to him. ;D

Hoof Hearted

great to see O'Neill back, he is going mad on the touchline after Sunderlands two goals there
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Forever Green

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on December 11, 2011, 03:26:19 PM
great to see O'Neill back, he is going mad on the touchline after Sunderlands two goals there

+1

Love seeing him going mad on the touchlines when his team scores a goal. He still has some leap on for the game of him. I think this what will wake Sunderland up. Imo, they are a sleeping giant but now with Marty at the helm they will be a European side while he is there. Always liked Sunderland as they are a club that has had an Irish feel about them for many years mainly due to the influence of big Niall Qiunn

EC Unique

rossie mad

Shows the genuine fear you man u supporters have of man city wishing their opponents well.If MON was managing everton today would you be wishing him the best of luck against west brom.I sincerely doubt it.

EC Unique

Of course we fear them. They went around Europe with a bottomless cheque book buying the best available and are a super strong squad. Every year it is Utd v an other for top spot so naturally Utd supporters will support whatever team can take points off them.
Simple logic in the same way that Liverpool fans/ ABUs support city/Chelsea/barcalona when suitable.

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

EC Unique

Well done Marty boy ;D ;D ;D
Fully deserved the win.  :P

Big Puff

Offside goal, these things balance themselves out over the course of a season- which means city are due a bit of luck.

muppet

Quote from: Big Puff on January 01, 2012, 04:58:01 PM
Offside goal, these things balance themselves out over the course of a season- which means city are due a bit of luck.

They don't. Everyone just moves on.
MWWSI 2017