China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

Quote from: Itchy on April 05, 2020, 09:42:36 PM
Quote from: Orior on April 05, 2020, 09:25:30 PM
Both our Taoiseach and british prime minister will be in hospital next week.

One is a leader, other a follower.

Well I think An Taoiseach should concentrate on being An Taoiseach which is the most important job in Ireland at the moment. A PR gimmick of him re-listing as a doctor is just that, a popularity gimmick. BTW - he said he will be doing phone assessments so doubt he will be in a hospital.

As for Boris, unfortunately for him he is reaping what he sowed now.

Every Health Centre in the country is crying out for more GP's to triage people by telephone. Even if he's doing it for a few hours a week. Fair play to him

Ambrose

A Four year old tiger at the Bronx Zoo tested positive for coronavirus after developing a dry cough, with other tigers and lions also showing symptoms.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Itchy

Quote from: Saffrongael on April 05, 2020, 09:47:34 PM

Well I think An Taoiseach should concentrate on being An Taoiseach which is the most important job in Ireland at the moment. A PR gimmick of him re-listing as a doctor is just that, a popularity gimmick. BTW - he said he will be doing phone assessments so doubt he will be in a hospital.

He brought Covid19 to the UK?

No he didnt, he scoffed at the danger of it and declared he would go into hospital and shake hands with infected people. Not so funny now Boris.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Itchy on April 05, 2020, 10:04:25 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on April 05, 2020, 09:47:34 PM

He brought Covid19 to the UK?

No he didnt, he scoffed at the danger of it and declared he would go into hospital and shake hands with infected people. Not so funny now Boris.

Did he find it humorous?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

Quote from: Ambrose on April 05, 2020, 10:03:56 PM
A Four year old tiger at the Bronx Zoo tested positive for coronavirus after developing a dry cough, with other tigers and lions also showing symptoms.

That's cat.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Itchy

Quote from: JoG2 on April 05, 2020, 10:00:59 PM

Every Health Centre in the country is crying out for more GP's to triage people by telephone. Even if he's doing it for a few hours a week. Fair play to him

He didnt pay nurses what they deserved before this. Now he's going to be a doctor again. If he'd gone about it quietly then maybe you could give him benefit of the doubt but No every media outlet runs with it simultaneously this evening. He's a PR addict and he's hoping we are all too stupid to see it. He is probably right.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Dubh driocht on April 05, 2020, 09:26:30 PM
Boris being admitted to hospital is not that surprising if you read today's papers but will knock the stuffing out of the UK Government.  He must regret his hypocrisy and belief that people should do as he says not as he does, a bit like Brolly.  He must be at risk of pneumonia which is not good.  Raab to take temporary charge? God help us all.  Leo stepping forward is a selfless gesture,  people will cynical but fair play.

When I think of all the people that wouldn't have died if there was a competent PM - I cannot help but think "f**k him".
i usse an speelchekor

Itchy

https://youtu.be/n3NAx3tsy-k

I take it he at least thought it amusing that he would shake hands with people. This stupidity hasn't aged well in a month

Milltown Row2

So you're happy that someone may die? Strange bunch
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Dont have to be happy. At same time will shed no tears

Itchy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 05, 2020, 10:25:34 PM

Where did I say that. Your fair pedantic then you come up with this shit.

Cavan19

We are lucky to have Leo as leader. Look at the UK and USA with incompetent fools in charge.  If the shinners had of ran a few more candidates in the GE we would be alot worse off than we are now.

Taylor

Quote from: Itchy on April 05, 2020, 10:31:29 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 05, 2020, 10:25:34 PM

Where did I say that. Your fair pedantic then you come up with this shit.

Don't think you are special Itchy.....pedantic, sarcastic comments are a theme of his in this thread.

If only people would stop quoting him

Sandy Hill

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on April 05, 2020, 10:17:27 PM
Quote from: Dubh driocht on April 05, 2020, 09:26:30 PM
Boris being admitted to hospital is not that surprising if you read today's papers but will knock the stuffing out of the UK Government.  He must regret his hypocrisy and belief that people should do as he says not as he does, a bit like Brolly.  He must be at risk of pneumonia which is not good.  Raab to take temporary charge? God help us all.  Leo stepping forward is a selfless gesture,  people will cynical but fair play.

When I think of all the people that wouldn't have died if there was a competent PM - I cannot help but think "f**k him".

Bad and all as Johnson is, he's an Einstein compared to Raab who chairs the Cabinet meeting tomorrow am; God bless us all!
"Stercus accidit"

mouview

Quote from: Itchy on April 05, 2020, 10:09:32 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on April 05, 2020, 10:00:59 PM

He didnt pay nurses what they deserved before this. Now he's going to be a doctor again. If he'd gone about it quietly then maybe you could give him benefit of the doubt but No every media outlet runs with it simultaneously this evening. He's a PR addict and he's hoping we are all too stupid to see it. He is probably right.

Maybe he did want to go about it quietly, but word got out anyway. Why not give him the benefit of the doubt for once?