Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mcuilin man

If it's not the wind it's the PA system haha. if you seen the clubs Twitter page they are working on PA system .. not too many people saying what a good job the club done yesterday .. always something to gurn about ..

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Sleeping giant on October 15, 2018, 03:50:13 PM
double header in Ballycastle.Loughgiel underdogs in both

naw. cant see it. massive favourites for both :D

sure we have a county final this weekend with the football. Lgiel lads well rested and no injuries with our boys playing a full hour of championship football.

be lucky if we can field in it lol
hurl like f**k boi!

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Mcuilin man on October 15, 2018, 04:11:53 PM
If it's not the wind it's the PA system haha. if you seen the clubs Twitter page they are working on PA system .. not too many people saying what a good job the club done yesterday .. always something to gurn about ..

many times on here youll have seen posters compliment Ballycastle on what a great job they do for the county games and championship matches but sadly the PA system is something that needs looking at. We usually hire one in for the likes of a final.
hurl like f**k boi!

imtommygunn

It was a good job yesterday. No complaints bar PA system which was minor!! I always liked Ballycastle for those games bar the wind.

I saw somewhere it was 25 euros into the cork hurling final yesterday. Glad we're not paying as much as that but then I guess Páirc Uí Chaoimh doesn't pay for itself!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 15, 2018, 04:51:59 PM
It was a good job yesterday. No complaints bar PA system which was minor!! I always liked Ballycastle for those games bar the wind.

I saw somewhere it was 25 euros into the cork hurling final yesterday. Glad we're not paying as much as that but then I guess Páirc Uí Chaoimh doesn't pay for itself!
Down south ROI is Return on Investment, not Republic of Ireland.

Jesusjones

Quote from: Sleeping giant on October 15, 2018, 03:50:13 PM
double header in Ballycastle.Loughgiel underdogs in both

Underdogs for the minor replay but please let us hear why exactly the team who dumped out the reigning champions are underdogs against a team who needed a replay to see off the johnnies.

Sweeper 123

Cushendall should be the favourites, i think St Johns are no mugs and those two matches will stand with the Dall (provided no injuries); Shamrocks forwards havent the speed that St Johns have and i just feel that the Dalls backs match better up against their forwards also the feis final Result - Shamrocks   1.12   v   3.15   Ruairi Og;

Just my opinion but its the Dall for me.

As I see it

Both games 50/50 , Dall slightly stronger starting 15 but shamrocks have more off the bench
In minors Dunloy have better players but shamrocks will be hard beat with a large vocal support.
My prediction is Dall by 2 and Dunloy by 4

north aontroim gael

I think I'm showing my age but had to unfollow the Antrim GAA social media accounts. Worse than my wee brother and sister on a night out.

Minder

Quote from: north aontroim gael on October 21, 2018, 10:16:58 PM
I think I'm showing my age but had to unfollow the Antrim GAA social media accounts. Worse than my wee brother and sister on a night out.
Yeah I know some people think your man Sean Murray is some sort of social media guru but the twitter feed is a pain in the hole. I'm not on Facebook but Bannside reckons the Facebook page is the best in Ireland  ???

They dont seem to realise sometimes less is more
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

paddyjohn

Quote from: Minder on October 21, 2018, 10:20:23 PM
Yeah I know some people think your man Sean Murray is some sort of social media guru but the twitter feed is a pain in the hole. I'm not on Facebook but Bannside reckons the Facebook page is the best in Ireland  ???

At least have the respect to get his name right. It's Sean Kelly

Minder

Quote from: paddyjohn on October 21, 2018, 10:31:44 PM

Aye that's what I meant to type, don't shite yourself. Didn't realise he was royalty

paddyjohn

Quote from: Minder on October 21, 2018, 10:33:38 PM

Aye that's what I meant to type, don't shite yourself. Didn't realise he was royalty

He's doing a decent job, fair play to him. Maybe you should take a leaf out of his book and be a bit nicer to people.

Minder

Quote from: paddyjohn on October 21, 2018, 10:41:31 PM
Quote from: Minder on October 21, 2018, 10:33:38 PM

He's doing a decent job, fair play to him. Maybe you should take a leaf out of his book and be a bit nicer to people.

We are all entitled to our opinions

Jesusjones

The man posts loads of score updates, travels to games all over Ireland, uploads videos and the rest. Fair play to him.