Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie53

Can anyone confirm or deny Terry McCann is the new Tattyreagh manager.

stpauls

Quote from: Archie53 on December 01, 2016, 02:05:47 PM

yes i can!!

an léirmheastóir

Has Mc Hugh and ferguson stepped down? Thought they said they were staying on

Club boi

I know a Club on the Loughshore enquired about Mc Cann an he was six fortunes. What's his Managerial Record like??

tothetop03

Quote from: Club boi on December 01, 2016, 08:43:25 PM
I know a Club on the Loughshore enquired about Mc Cann an he was six fortunes. What's his Managerial Record like??

Clarshack might be able to answer that...

Mikhailov

Quote from: tothetop03 on December 01, 2016, 08:50:07 PM

Think he is referring to a club closer to the water than Stewartstown....

tothetop03

Quote from: Mikhailov on December 01, 2016, 09:31:40 PM
Quote from: tothetop03 on December 01, 2016, 08:50:07 PM

Think he is referring to a club closer to the water than Stewartstown....

McCann managed stewartstown got about 16 bags of it and had to be removed after about t weeks!!

skeog

Terry managed Urney for petrol money only sowed the seeds for their success in reaching senior status.

Archie53

Think Terry was interviewed for Owen Roes job last season Norf might know. Big expenses for the travel needed   :P

In hiding

Quote from: Archie53 on December 01, 2016, 11:43:56 PM
Think Terry was interviewed for Owen Roes job last season Norf might know. Big expenses for the travel needed   :P
I'm no fan of terry mc cann but it's a simple enough equation. If some clubs are stupid enough to pay him a load of money then it's hardly his fault

Up The Middle

plenty of men around who love the pound, these will always be the 1st men to spout nonsense about the volunteer ethos of the gaa. its easy said when you are lining your own pocket.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

stpauls

Quote from: an léirmheastóir on December 01, 2016, 08:20:45 PM

Has Mc Hugh and ferguson stepped down? Thought they said they were staying on

they are!!

clarshack

he managed us in the 2009 season but was gone around august time when we were near the bottom of the table with only 5 league points. new management came in and won 7 points of a possible 8 in the last 4 games but it wasn't enough to keep us in division 2.

despite that, he was there for our first round championship win and would have been the first harps manager to beat derrylaughan in the league in over 30 years. it was very much a strange season.

vallankumous

Quote from: Man Marker on November 30, 2016, 02:05:04 PM
in reply to your post I should clarify, what I meant by 'he can't appeal his way out of this game' At the Ardboe championship game in September he deliberately levelled one of our players, a brutal tackle, no attempt what so ever to play the ball and he got red carded, and for all intensive purposes looked like he would miss the Killyclogher semi final. Then to my absolute shock he was playing as a result of appealing his very obvious red card. Why would he or anyone appeal to get off on such an obvious and brutal attempt at levelling a player. So it was in that context that I meant he would not be able to appeal his way out of playing Killyclogher this time. It was irony to me more than anything else.That does not mean that I don't sympathise with his injury, on the contrary of course I do, I wish him well on his recovery and wouldn't want to see him or any other player receive an injury like that.

You obviously don't read the posts on the catholic church thread re paedophiles, now there is a thread that might offend you properly.

No. That's is not true. He forearmed a player rushing him and got sent off for it. That's what happened, I can understand the card. However, you are adding to your previous stupid comment rather than contextualising it.

I hope he makes a speedy and full recovery.

Archie53

Could be a fiesty encounter but will take Dromore to win by 2. Credit to both teams to be still training this time of year for a league title. Need to roll back the clock when you finish top u win the league simple.