Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreeStones

No tint on Video camera BoB.... it never lies!

Sunny Day

Its looking like a Greencastle win on Sunday against Eglish going on league form at the weekend.  Poor result for Errigal the fortnight before the championship game.  I wonder if Errigal hand many players missing?  Errigal will have it tight against Killyclogher.  The Dromore and Ardbo game seems a little harder to call.  Still of the opinion that Ardbo could overcome Dromore, the former Ballinderry manager will bring a new edge to Ardbo which could get them over the line this time.  The weekend should also see wins for Cookstown, Pomeroy and Derrylaughan.   

In hiding

Championship wins this weekend for eskra, Cookstown, galbally, pomeroy, Eglish, derrylaughlan and Dromore

WT4E

Is there any way we could have a list of club fixtures from now to end of summer or close to it as we now now every date Tyrone will possibly be playing.

Trying to organise holidays in July and its not easy when you don't know when football is going to be on!

Very frustrating!!!!

TF15

Is the junior league off this next 2 weeks while senior and intermediate cship is on? I see three fixtures down for the Sunday but the rest are TBC?

stpauls

Quote from: TF15 on May 27, 2015, 11:49:24 AM
Is the junior league off this next 2 weeks while senior and intermediate cship is on? I see three fixtures down for the Sunday but the rest are TBC?

they are previously postponed matches, no other league games for the next two weekends

WT4E

Is there any indication of league matches for next 6 weeks?

Archie Mitchell

The only thing on the Tyrone GAA fixtures section is Round 4 of the league being scheduled in between 1st June and 30th June. I'd imagine they want to see what way the championship pans out regarding any possible replays.

Under Lights

Talk of a possible round of league fixtures on Saturday 6th of June for junior.

WeeDonns

Yeah they're previously postponed games.
Apparently there aren't enough referees to run off a round of league games on the same weekend as Senior/Intermediate championships due to them being used as linesmen etc

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Sunny Day on May 26, 2015, 01:53:40 PM
Its looking like a Greencastle win on Sunday against Eglish going on league form at the weekend.  Poor result for Errigal the fortnight before the championship game.  I wonder if Errigal hand many players missing?  Errigal will have it tight against Killyclogher.  The Dromore and Ardbo game seems a little harder to call.  Still of the opinion that Ardbo could overcome Dromore, the former Ballinderry manager will bring a new edge to Ardbo which could get them over the line this time.  The weekend should also see wins for Cookstown, Pomeroy and Derrylaughan.

Greencastle no bad team, missing more men than errigal to.
Any man with a spare few pound get it on greencatle to best Eglish on Sunday.

Under Lights

Full round of junior fixtures on 6th of June.

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

The Bearded One

Check out the website there lads, full fixtures right up to 4th July now on there.
It is what it is. Presumably.

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone