Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Snapchap on August 24, 2017, 02:40:10 PM
Quote from: haveaharp on August 24, 2017, 02:24:34 PM
Quote from: The Subbie on August 24, 2017, 11:53:48 AM
Sean O'Callaghan.Tout.

A Kerry man that Tyrone boys did fear.

I'd say in the past few decades, it was he who lived in fear of Tyrone boys. Good riddance to him.
He lived long for his classification. Most of those who went over to the other side had short, miserable lives. Except for the ones at the top...
The whole thing was rotten
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Gaffer

Quote from: Snapchap on August 24, 2017, 02:40:10 PM
Sean O'Callaghan.Tout.

A Kerry man that Tyrone boys did fear.

I'd say in the past few decades, it was he who lived in fear of Tyrone boys. Good riddance to him.

Na. Too busy winning All Irelands!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

The Subbie

Quote from: Orior on August 24, 2017, 02:05:25 PM
Sean O'Callaghan.Tout.

The PC brigade will be visiting you shortly, lol.

For the crime of being factually correct !!

red hander

Sean O'Callaghan.Tout.

A Kerry man that Tyrone wee boys did fear.

Fixed that for you. Not only a tout, our 'Mr Gary Walker'

Declan

Leinster rugby have confirmed that Willie Duggan has passed away at the age of 67.

The former Ireland and Leinster number 8 died following a suspected heart attack in his home in Dunmore in Kilkenny.

"Very sad news from Kilkenny this morning of the passing of Leinster & Ireland Rugby legend Willie Duggan. Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam. #RIP," read a tweet from Leinster.

Duggan won 41 caps for Ireland and was widely regarded as the best number eight in Europe during his career. He won his first cap in 1975 and finished his international career in 1984 as Ireland captain. He also toured with the Lions in New Zealand in 1977.

Duggan created an unwanted record in 1977 when he became the first player to be red carded in a Five Nations clash.

Duggan always maintained he was never sent off and instead the referee "came towards him and said would he mind leaving the field?"

A great player RIP

mouview

Tobe Hooper, director of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Inventor of the slasher genre?

seafoid

Quote from: mouview on August 28, 2017, 03:34:35 PM
Tobe Hooper, director of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Inventor of the slasher genre?
it is interesting what counts as horror. The Texas opioid massacre is happening now and nobody cares
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

moysider

Quote from: Declan on August 28, 2017, 02:02:09 PM
Leinster rugby have confirmed that Willie Duggan has passed away at the age of 67.

The former Ireland and Leinster number 8 died following a suspected heart attack in his home in Dunmore in Kilkenny.

"Very sad news from Kilkenny this morning of the passing of Leinster & Ireland Rugby legend Willie Duggan. Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam. #RIP," read a tweet from Leinster.

Duggan won 41 caps for Ireland and was widely regarded as the best number eight in Europe during his career. He won his first cap in 1975 and finished his international career in 1984 as Ireland captain. He also toured with the Lions in New Zealand in 1977.

Duggan created an unwanted record in 1977 when he became the first player to be red carded in a Five Nations clash.

Duggan always maintained he was never sent off and instead the referee "came towards him and said would he mind leaving the field?"

A great player RIP

Capt Pat

Sad to hear about Willie Duggan. He was playing rugby before my time and there is not a lot of him playing on youtube. Does anyone know of any clips of him online playing rugby.

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Don Williams, country legend, dies aged 78. I recall a gypsy woman, You're my best friend.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

5 Sams

Quote from: Fiodoir Ard Mhacha on September 08, 2017, 09:31:42 PM
Don Williams, country legend, dies aged 78. I recall a gypsy woman, You're my best friend.

Really sorry to hear that...loved his music.
The Aristocrat Years

illdecide

I recall a Gypsy woman and You're my best friend were two good songs...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Aristo 60

T Fearon

Why did he recall a gypsy woman?

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on September 09, 2017, 12:17:00 AM
Why did he recall a gypsy woman?
It easier than singing I recall an ethnic Irish Traveller