Tyrone v Cork in Croke Park Sat 20th July 5pm

Started by Fuzzman, July 15, 2019, 03:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

RedHand88

Zulu

Tyrone push up and it turns out they're not a bad team. They just need to back themselves a bit and drop the 15 behind the ball stuff. They can be beaten by a number of teams but they've no chance of beating the top 3 or 4 unless they go for it. Better game now.

BennyHarp

Quote from: clarshack on July 20, 2019, 05:38:26 PM
Is Mattie Donnelly even on the pitch here?
The Tyrone leaders have gone awol.

He's been superb in the second half to be fair.
That was never a square ball!!

tyrone08

Quote from: Rudi on July 20, 2019, 05:33:09 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 19, 2019, 12:37:52 PM
If there's one team built to bottle up Cork's attack, and that's all they have, it's Tyrone.

This could be embarrassing for Cork.

Instead its embarrassing for you.
Back to embarrassing for you

tyrone08

sligoman2

Another say day for those of us who used to love football.
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Throw ball

Only saw second half but I see Deegan had an improved time keeping display.

Cunny Funt

Well done to Tyrone on a hard earned win. Game was there to be won for Cork but simply aren't good enough especially in defence.

HokeyPokey

Not exactly vintage stuff.

Showed good determination, coolness and tactical flexibility to come back.

I think it shouldn't be underestimated the fact that this was the last of a number of consecutive weeks on the road. Complacency harder to fight with such a short turnaround.

omaghjoe

Couple a sloppy goals give away but all in all dont think the result was ever in doubt....just a matter of when we started playing. When we did It was all about Donnelly superb performance.

lenny

Darren Mc curry's dive in the first half. How embarrassing was that? Not quite McCann level but close enough.

BennyHarp

Quote from: lenny on July 20, 2019, 07:06:41 PM
Darren Mc curry's dive in the first half. How embarrassing was that? Not quite McCann level but close enough.

;D Poor Lenny.
That was never a square ball!!

Jayop

When we went 7 down I thought it was all over. Fair play though excellent second half and Mattie needs a statue built for him after that display.

BennyCake

Quote from: Jayop on July 20, 2019, 07:18:54 PM
When we went 7 down I thought it was all over. Fair play though excellent second half and Mattie needs a statue built for him after that display.

As we speak, Tyrone fans are probably tearing down Michael Cusack's statue, and hitting it with their sandals.