The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magickingdom

first day of a us open so take harrington to be 75 or over today and 70 or under tomorrow.... he always does that :(

full back

Quote from: ONeill on June 14, 2007, 12:06:34 PM
Stick all your eachway dosh on Arron Oberholser

I'll refund any unsuccessful bets.

Top 20 finishes in the last 2 years ONeill, but I wouldnt be holding out on you to refund any unsuccessful bets ;)

Dinny Breen

ONeill, stuck a fiver on him.....

My others against the field are Ernie and Harrngton, hope I still have an interest on Sunday.....
#newbridgeornowhere

Rossie11

Have Oberholser done too. 80/1
Top 20 last 2 years. Good chance.
Done Goose Harrington and Leonard as well.

Rossie11

Double bogey at 1st for oberholser...  >:(

Bud Wiser

QuoteIm playing in Kilkee Castle in Kildare in the next few weeks anyone played here before?

I think that should be Kilkea Castle laoislad or else you have one hell of a drive.!!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Bud Wiser on June 14, 2007, 05:21:14 PM
QuoteIm playing in Kilkee Castle in Kildare in the next few weeks anyone played here before?

I think that should be Kilkea Castle laoislad or else you have one hell of a drive.!!

Correct and right Bud Wiser..Lovely course it was to.Pity my Golf isn't as good >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

magickingdom

i know its us open w/e but that was some performance by david higgins today in france. he doesnt even have his tour card and is joint leader after round 1...

fcuksake

backed the goose. 6 over

beaten docket already :(
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Rossie11

Dont dump it just yet.. I reckon winning score will be +5ish. Needs a big day today though..

ONeill

Ok, so if you scan your betting docket and email it to me I'll refund you. You'll also need to scan an SAE. I reserve the right to charge you 40% of your stake for admin costs.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Aghdavoyle

Rose each way is still running for me

corn02

As expected there is no one who is striding away in the lead. Two half decent rounds will win it wven for the boys sitting at 5 or 6 over. After Casey hit 4  under yesterday he has to be fancied by many. My pick Fuyrk is sitting at 6 over and a good round today will see him back in the hunt.

bugs bunny

Mc Dowell is hanging tough,time for the bandwagon yet?

Declan

Good start by McGinley but Tiger is looking ominous already

1   KJ CHOI   13               -4
T2   Tiger WOODS   7   -3
T2   Paul McGINLEY   4   -3
T4   Rod PAMPLING   14   -2
T4   Michael CAMPBELL11   -2
T4   Retief GOOSEN   11   -2
T4   Trevor IMMELMAN   9   -2
T4   Scott VERPLANK   6   -2
T4   Markus BRIER   4   -2