Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

I would say there are plenty more like him.

Capt Pat

The Grenfell bonfire. There is a video doing the rounds of some daft English f**kers burning a cardboard Grenfell tower on a bonfire. The prime minister has condemned it.

Rudi

Quote from: Capt Pat on November 06, 2018, 12:50:19 AM
The Grenfell bonfire. There is a video doing the rounds of some daft English f**kers burning a cardboard Grenfell tower on a bonfire. The prime minister has condemned it.

Really sub human stuff. 6 arrests apparently.

Jeepers Creepers

Raheem Sterling's penalty decision last night in the CL.

Capt Pat

I think Ger Butler and co know the way the world works, especially in Hollywood. That is the sole reason they were at the event.

Tony Baloney

He has some neck on him for a purported Celtic supporter.

illdecide

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 08, 2018, 10:01:18 PM

Jasus Tony you're as bad as the journalists...sure its prob celtic's fault ::)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

seafoid

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/parenting/thinking-twice-sharenting/

But the politics of sharenting – whether or not to upload images of your children online, particularly prior to their being old enough to consent to it – are becoming increasingly complicated, not least given a new report which says that, by the age of 13, the average child has more than 1,000 pictures of themselves on the internet.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Tony Baloney

Quote from: illdecide on November 08, 2018, 11:32:05 PM

What are you talking about? I mean if he is such a big Celtic supporter he should know that the fanbase are generally pro-Palestine and anti-IDF. I really don't know why he would associate himself with these cnuts.

JoG2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 09, 2018, 08:31:49 AM
Quote from: illdecide on November 08, 2018, 11:32:05 PM

What are you talking about? I mean if he is such a big Celtic supporter he should know that the fanbase are generally pro-Palestine and anti-IDF. I really don't know why he would associate himself with these cnuts.
[/b]

because the want to be seen / ego supersedes everything else...'Famous cnuts supporting murdering cnuts' should have been the headline. The hoor should hang his head in shame tbh

Minder

Neymar has a clause in his PSG contract that pays him €375k a year for applauding the clubs fans before and after games &  €2.5m for not criticising the manager
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"