Shootjersey

Started by muppet, October 29, 2016, 11:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Laoislad put this site up on the Liverpool thread over the Summer and I decided to try it out.

http://www.shootjerseys.win

It is very cheap - I got a full kids replica kit, including socks, shorts and jersey with name and number, for less than half the cost of the jersey alone here ($21.98). Nothing wrong with the quality either. Also the 'Standard Shipping' was very cheap as well, using ParcelMotel.

With Christmas coming I though more people on the site might be interested. I would also like to now how others got on with them. Any bad experiences?

I have just ordered a kids replica tracksuit.
MWWSI 2017

Hardy

That could be a big saving for the Tyrone Co. Board.

bennydorano

Browsed it numerous times without pulling the trigger, what's it like for sizing muppet?  KIDS & adults?

muppet

Quote from: bennydorano on October 29, 2016, 11:28:04 AM
Browsed it numerous times without pulling the trigger, what's it like for sizing muppet?  KIDS & adults?

Size worked out perfectly. I asked the missus and she told me.  ;D

My fella is small for his age, dunno if that was a factor.
MWWSI 2017

Minder

Is it better than Ali Express that I hear people talking about ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

muppet

Quote from: Minder on October 29, 2016, 11:52:02 AM

Never heard of that. Must check it out.
MWWSI 2017

laoislad

Quote from: Minder on October 29, 2016, 11:52:02 AM
Any I have seen on ali express don't have things like the New Balance logo on Liverpool jerseys.
The ones from this site are near perfect.

I bought two Ireland kids jersey's during the euros and they were also perfect. The 3 logo did start to peel off one but that was more down to me putting in on a 60deg wash and then putting it in the tumble dryer....or so the wife said.
I also bought myself a Liverpool polo shirt for $14. It's great quality.
If you're buying adult size jerseys I believe the Thai version is the one to buy.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

seafoid

Are all football jerseys made in sweatshops anyway ?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

BenDover

I've bought 2 kids kits from it with no issues and they were delivered within 2weeks whereas Aliexpress could take 3-4weeks. Plan on ordering a few more kits for Santa they're hard to beat. The communication with SHOOTJERSEYS is good as well.
It's getting harder to find kits on Ali and for that reason I've not used it as much.

ONeill

Mistakenly allowed the lad to wear a kit from that site and he developed a mad skin condition within 20 mins.

Lesson is, wash it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

lurganblue

i've used www.ourvips.co.uk for some kits too. have to say the quality has been decent. no complaints.  they are contactable too and always respond quite quickly.

bennydorano

What are they like for sizing Lurganblue? Why do some do these sites have sizing in height ffs?!

lurganblue

sizing was grand.  I normally wear a large in a football top and the large from them fits dead on.  I got two for the child for christmas too. Not been able to try them on him yet obviously but they look to be about right.

I know a lad who ordered the ireland top off them for the euros.  He requested that they dont include the 3 sponsor on the front and got it no problem.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: muppet on October 29, 2016, 11:06:04 AM
Laoislad put this site up on the Liverpool thread over the Summer and I decided to try it out.

It is very cheap - I got a full kids replica kit, including socks, shorts and jersey with name and number, for less than half the cost of the jersey alone here ($21.98). Nothing wrong with the quality either. Also the 'Standard Shipping' was very cheap as well, using ParcelMotel.

With Christmas coming I though more people on the site might be interested. I would also like to now how others got on with them. Any bad experiences?

Do you have to use ParcelMotel or will they ship to ROI?

laoislad

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on November 01, 2016, 10:49:46 AM
Quote from: muppet on October 29, 2016, 11:06:04 AM

Do you have to use ParcelMotel or will they ship to ROI?
They ship to ROI.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.