Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoChara

Quote from: Taylor on August 12, 2018, 11:25:25 AM
Had a private PM sent from someone on here who has never posted asking for details of someone who provides IPTV.

Seemed a bit suss. Anyone else get one?

Aye I got one too, never really thought to check the post count to be honest

paddyjohn

Seeing on Twitter that the a whole pile of servers and providers are down. Beginning of the end possibly?

Boycey

Quote from: MoChara on August 12, 2018, 02:50:05 PM
Had a private PM sent from someone on here who has never posted asking for details of someone who provides IPTV.

I got one also, didn't answer it..

Taylor

Quote from: Boycey on August 12, 2018, 07:36:26 PM
Quote from: MoChara on August 12, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

I got one also, didn't answer it..

Same - was it from someone who isnt senior?

general

im using the same provider the last 18 months from newry. use the firestick - access to all sky, worldwide channels, VOD, Music, Netflix

had been using a Zgemma box - changed to the firestick, some difference - fast and easy to use.

30 quid for the firestick and 80 for 1year.

this guy has numerous facebook pages and is a step ahead - very good by all accounts.

"pm" if you want the contact lol  ;D

PS - it wasnt me that sent all the pm's and im not linked to them.

The Iceman

Lads and lassies have a new android box and using mostly show box but have Terrarium TV downloaded now too. It's asked me to use an app to view videos  - what's your default viewer?
Have Redbox tv on there too great streams
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

MoChara

Quote from: The Iceman on August 13, 2018, 04:24:31 PM
Lads and lassies have a new android box and using mostly show box but have Terrarium TV downloaded now too. It's asked me to use an app to view videos  - what's your default viewer?
Have Redbox tv on there too great streams

Usually the app tells you what the it's preferred player is, I normally just download whatever it suggests because I found in the past trying to a particular favourite of my own fucked it about a bit.

Hardy

screenexile

Quote from: Hardy on August 16, 2018, 12:35:34 PM
Fab IPTV gone.

Definitely??

Haven't watched since Tuesday night but had heard they were keeping going but taking no more subscriptions.

gerrykeegan

Just checked it. Working fine for me.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Hardy

Quote from: screenexile on August 16, 2018, 01:20:22 PM
Fab IPTV gone.

Definitely??

Haven't watched since Tuesday night but had heard they were keeping going but taking no more subscriptions.
Yes - couldn't renew by PayPal, opened a support ticket and got a response that they are closing - existing sub will be honoured until expiry.

Itchy

Boycey

Quote from: Itchy on August 16, 2018, 04:37:16 PM
Fab IPTV gone.

Like o told you, too big

Maybe, maybe not if they were in immediate bother they wouldn't be able to honour existing subs?

Itchy

Quote from: Boycey on August 16, 2018, 04:55:45 PM
Quote from: Itchy on August 16, 2018, 04:37:16 PM
Fab IPTV gone.

Like o told you, too big

Maybe, maybe not if they were in immediate bother they wouldn't be able to honour existing subs?

Nope I'd say the law is onto them. Subs are sitting on a server elsewhere. Same happened to another one of the big guys last year.

macdanger2

Hi Lads

I have an android box (MXQ) that I've been using for a while and it's grand for series - have been using Terrarium for the last while.

I'm considering getting rid of the Virgin TV sub as we're moving house - is an IPTV sub an option? Or based on the last few posts, am I late to this one? If I do, do I need to get any new hardware? What sort of broadband speeds would I need?

Thanks