Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

By the sounds of it, you've been on the 'black water' today.

Them lines are supposed to be the coast lines!

'A' level in Geography. Am surprised you can find the way to the bog in thon pub!
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

The Gs Man

Have you ever seen the rivers/streams round Lurgan?  Black as your boot.
Keep 'er lit

The Gs Man

Jaysus.. There ye go now.  I always thought Master McGrath was buried in Lurgan Park or Brownlow House or something like that.  Didn't know he was buried in Solitude.
Keep 'er lit

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: The Gs Man on April 08, 2007, 10:01:59 PM
Jaysus.. There ye go now.  I always thought Master McGrath was buried in Lurgan Park or Brownlow House or something like that.  Didn't know he was buried in Solitude.

Jezuz, don't be tellin the Cliftonville fans that they have a dead dog buried in the pitch!!!  :o
Tbc....

Blacksheep

Fearon (Anthony), Portadown

Missing in action, presumed dead.
Sadly missed by all his colleagues on GAA Board & OWC.
A memorial service will be held outside Poyntzpass Credit Union on Monday 16th April at 11.00am.
May he rest in peace.

St Anthony the worker pray for him.
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!

Donagh

Solitude? Is that not where the nuns live? For some reason I thought he was buried in Waterford.

Armagh4SamAgain

Seein as posters dont like postin real death notices here you can use this link to the Iriah News.
You have to pay for it just like the paper but it coud be handie if you cant get outy to the shops.

http://www.irishnews.com/access/archivesearch/category.asp?cat=534
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

full back

What about births A4SA?

Armagh4SamAgain

That a grate idea Fullback. I'll start a tread on that to. I'll do the ones for south armagh from the bulliten and the rest of yous can do other areas.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

Orior

Ach how could I have forgotten about this old dear....

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

neutral

Dinny Breen

Frank Grimes, poor old grimey....
#newbridgeornowhere

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

guy crouchback

what happened to him ziggy?

Lecale2

I think video was charged with killing him.