Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

oakleaflad

Quote from: The Iceman on August 15, 2018, 01:17:41 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on August 15, 2018, 01:14:45 PM
AZ I finished 5th or 6th last year in Joe Montana. Rehab is 4 Quitters.
Looks like you deleted me from the league  -got email this morning saying as much...
Just checked the history and says I finished 6th...up to you - as long as I'm in somewhere
You finished 7th in the regular season, I finished 6th. You beat me in the 6th/7th playoff. Read AZ's post above.

The Iceman

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

oakleaflad

Quote from: The Iceman on August 15, 2018, 01:56:31 PM
I see said the blind man.... sorry
No worries. Reading my post back, apologies if it came across a little harshly, wasn't my intention. Honestly not overly bothered by which division i'm in, just enjoy playing. It gives that bit extra bit of an enhanced experience when watching the games.

The Iceman

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 15, 2018, 02:28:48 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on August 15, 2018, 01:56:31 PM
I see said the blind man.... sorry
No worries. Reading my post back, apologies if it came across a little harshly, wasn't my intention. Honestly not overly bothered by which division i'm in, just enjoy playing. It gives that bit extra bit of an enhanced experience when watching the games.
not at all - it was my mistake
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Fermanaghandsam

Sadly Fermanagh Broncos will be unable to take part this year.

It was always a great league to be in but work means I won't see any of the games this year

Minder

AZ I emailed you earlier that I got an email from Yahoo that I was removed as owner of Antrim89
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

Quote from: Minder on August 16, 2018, 09:10:06 PM
AZ I emailed you earlier that I got an email from Yahoo that I was removed as owner of Antrim89

Log in and see what happened. I removed that extra team, and just updated the owner of Antrim 89 to make sure it was you. So maybe because it was you, and is you again, you might have been removed and added back.

Minder

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 16, 2018, 09:22:48 PM
Quote from: Minder on August 16, 2018, 09:10:06 PM

Log in and see what happened. I removed that extra team, and just updated the owner of Antrim 89 to make sure it was you. So maybe because it was you, and is you again, you might have been removed and added back.

Yeah seems to be ok now, cheers
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Capt Pat

Quote from: Fermanaghandsam on August 16, 2018, 09:04:38 PM

It was always a great league to be in but work means I won't see any of the games this year

Can I fill in here AZ Offaly. I am dying to get back into this contest.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Capt Pat on August 17, 2018, 01:40:08 AM
Quote from: Fermanaghandsam on August 16, 2018, 09:04:38 PM

Can I fill in here AZ Offaly. I am dying to get back into this contest.

Fire me on your email

Mayo4Sam

AZ you kicked me out of the B but haven't added me to the A league just yet, cheers
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

AZOffaly

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on August 17, 2018, 11:51:49 AM
AZ you kicked me out of the B but haven't added me to the A league just yet, cheers

Did you PM me your email address?

Original post...

"If you own one of the 30 teams above PLEASE ASAP PM ME with you correct current email address. "

tippabu

i pm'd you my email, is it an email im waiting for to rejoin?

AZOffaly

Quote from: tippabu on August 17, 2018, 05:06:15 PM
i pm'd you my email, is it an email im waiting for to rejoin?

I never got your PM. Can you send it again..