Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

ceiphas50

Going to be tough to defend the title but the New York Jets IV are in
Superbowl V Winner/Champion of the World

AZOffaly

18 teams in lads, two more for the Payton league and we have a quorum. We'll keep taking applications up to the day, but at least if we have 10 in each it's a decent competition.

mc_grens

AZOffaly

Ah 'tis early yet. I'd say we're actually ahead in terms of sign up rate based on the amount of days since we opened it. How many was there last year?

mc_grens

When i wrote that I had it in my head that we had two 14 team leagues, but I think it was two 12 team leagues.

The Iceman

Just signed up there - is this an auto draft or a snake draft or whats the score?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Iceman on August 02, 2010, 07:40:25 PM
Just signed up there - is this an auto draft or a snake draft or whats the score?

Snake draft. Draft order is determined at random by Yahoo a half hour before the draft.

Head to head league, with 4 playoff spots.

The Iceman

havent done this before so keep me right!! Reckon I'm in with a shout ;) Rehab is 4 Quitters
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

mc_grens

Any word of bombidal yet?

If he doesn't show up soon are we going to make him do a fitness test before he can participate?

AZOffaly

He's in now :D Although his delusions of grandeur seem to have gotten worse :D

We now have 21 teams, 11 in Montana, 10 in Payton. We will just have to make sure we have even numbers before the draft. Keep joining and we'll revisit next week.

Shrek

just joined up guys

no real idea what im doing though  ???

AZOffaly

Join the club. You'll be grand. Do you watch the games on Sky?

Shrek

not as much nowadays.

i do try and squeeze the odd game in between Mickey mouse clubhouse and Ben 10  >:(

AZOffaly

Ara the Clubhouse and Ben 10 are well over by Sunday night :) Anyhow if you watch the games on Sunday evening (or Sky Plus Monday night football this year on ESPN!!) then it's a good auld craic comparing your scores in running with the opposition for the week.

Shrek

i know, it just seemsto be all i get to watch at the minute  ::)

got ESPN a few months back so along with this it might help to get the interest back.