Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

general_lee

Pathetic. Behaving like loyalists

maldini

Get them a sash and a flute, they clearly want to be loyalists

imtommygunn

The republican element in derry really have not been covering themselves in glory this year at all.

blewuporstuffed

This is the trolling culture x 100.
I just cant understand what satisfaction you would get out of doing something like that.
Pathetic
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Applesisapples

In fairness these are dissident bonfires. I suspect the motive is as much to embarrass SF as it is to troll loyalists. i guess if it achieves both its a 3 pointer.

michaelg

Quote from: Applesisapples on August 17, 2018, 03:57:15 PM
In fairness these are dissident bonfires. I suspect the motive is as much to embarrass SF as it is to troll loyalists. i guess if it achieves both its a 3 pointer.
Attended solely by dissidents?

maddog

Quote from: michaelg on August 17, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

No lots of assholes as well

Applesisapples

Quote from: maddog on August 17, 2018, 04:41:36 PM
Quote from: michaelg on August 17, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

No lots of assholes as well
I'd say so given that the Gasyard Feile Beacon was a couple of hundred yards down the road.

armaghniac

They should assemble a large crowd of 1000 normal people in Derry and go down and dismantle this obscenity.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Applesisapples

Quote from: armaghniac on August 18, 2018, 02:31:16 PM
They should assemble a large crowd of 1000 normal people in Derry and go down and dismantle this obscenity.
A bit late it was burnt during the week.

smelmoth

Quote from: Applesisapples on August 18, 2018, 04:30:21 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on August 18, 2018, 02:31:16 PM
A bit late it was burnt during the week.

Yes it's a bit late but it not a bad idea for the future

Political figures should be making themselves physically present in doing something about it. Condemnation is better than silence but actually confronting these idiots is the next stage. A similar expectation needs to impressed upon so called leaders of unionism

imtommygunn

Those scumbags would probably torture normal people if they stood up to them.

Dougal Maguire

Careful now

Eamonnca1

Willie's gall bladder is in the Ra