Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 13, 2010, 07:01:50 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 13, 2010, 04:38:04 PM
Quote from: Paul Mc Graths Da on March 13, 2010, 12:41:36 AM
He's a ballbag, but at least he's entertaining!........which is more than can be said for Ross4life or EC unique (a couple of ever present witless bores)

A man who gloats over deaths of nationalists and is on record as admiring Billy Wright... not entertaining at all... a serpent.
People thot Willie McCrea was funny too with that gospel music and the way he goes on, but reality is a very sinister man.   
There are others in the DUP who would fit that sort of description as well.  The only political party I know of in the north which doesn't have at least tenuous links with murderers is the SDLPFrazer is just a sectarian nutjob, end of

Alliance  ???

haranguerer

Come on, we're talking tenuous connections - their leader is called ford, and i know a lad was killed in one, and he wasnt speeding or anything; draw your own conclusions...

gallsman

Willie is absolutely hilarious crack. There's not a sane man in the country who takes him seriously. There's a great set of videos where people put up their own translated subtitles of what he's saying.

"What's do we see sittin' in one of the sheds, but pallets?"

"Adding comments has been disabled for this video."

Why is commenting disabled, surely FAIR's endless followers would love to  post their support, no?

gallsman

charlieTully

He's a ballbag, but at least he's entertaining!........which is more than can be said for Ross4life or EC unique (a couple of ever present witless bores)

A man who gloats over deaths of nationalists and is on record as admiring Billy Wright... not entertaining at all... a serpent.
People thot Willie McCrea was funny too with that gospel music and the way he goes on, but reality is a very sinister man.   
There are others in the DUP who would fit that sort of description as well.  The only political party I know of in the north which doesn't have at least tenuous links with murderers is the SDLP

Frazer is just a sectarian nutjob, end of

the sdlp swear allegiance to the queen, therfore have tenuous links with the murdering british army.

imtommygunn

People with a bit of sense can laugh at boys like this.

The problem with people like this is that the people who have no sense, of which there are many, listen to people like him.

That is why I wouldn't perceive him as funny or good craic.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: haranguerer on March 14, 2010, 11:04:16 AM
Come on, we're talking tenuous connections - their leader is called ford, and i know a lad was killed in one, and he wasnt speeding or anything; draw your own conclusions...

did he hit a tree? Who planted it?
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: charlieTully on March 14, 2010, 04:20:33 PM

There are others in the DUP who would fit that sort of description as well.  The only political party I know of in the north which doesn't have at least tenuous links with murderers is the SDLP

the sdlp swear allegiance to the queen, therfore have tenuous links with the murdering british army.

I don't know what Willie w**ker is on about sure half the IRA was taking the Queens shilling and working for her Maj, what a poor excuse for a Loyalist is he that he has done less for the Empire than the Ra.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 14, 2010, 12:04:30 AM

There are others in the DUP who would fit that sort of description as well.  The only political party I know of in the north which doesn't have at least tenuous links with murderers is the SDLPFrazer is just a sectarian nutjob, end of

Alliance  ???
Hmm certain people in Alliance have strong Loyalist connections
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Rav67

SDLP do not swear allegiance.

charlieTully

Quote from: Rav67 on March 14, 2010, 07:52:54 PM

SDLP do not swear allegiance.

do they not take the oath when they take their seat in a foreign parliament?

Ulick

Rav67 is splitting hairs on the oath. Technically the SDLP 'affirm' allegiance as they may choose to to make the second allowable declaration:

The Oath
While holding a copy of the New Testament (or, in the case of a Jew or Muslim, the Old Testament or the Koran) a Member swears: "I.....swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God."

The Affirmation
The text of the affirmation is: - "I ...... do solemnly, sincerely and truly declare and affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors according to law".

Not much difference that I can identify anyway.

Tony Baloney

It's just words. They all gratefully accept anything from the Royal Mint! Can't get enough of the stuff.

Rav67

I think Gnevin terms it "doing a Dev"

Doogie Browser

I don't think anyone with sense would differentiate between the Shinners and the Stoops position re Westminster, as Tony says it's all about the filthy lucre.