TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Mitchell

Following on from the movie recommendations thread, anybody got any good TV shows to reccomend to watch?

As the summer is approaching, I won't have alot to do at work and easily can watch alot of videos at work  ;D

Shows that I have watched and would reccomend others to watch would be:

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
The Office US
Entourage

Currently watching The Wire and Shameless and enjoying them so far.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

tyrone86

Currently working my way through House which is excellent but others I'd recommend

Mad Men
Dexter
Deadwood

and as Pints says Criminal Minds is very good too.

Tony Baloney

The Mentalist on five is easy watched.

New season of Entourage starts in a few weeks so can't wait for that.

Criminal Minds as Pints has suggested is worth watching - Fridays at 9pm on Living, or available for download.

nrico2006

Just finished watching Shameless series 1.  Only started watching the latest series on C4, so looking forward to catching up.  The obvious shows which are excellent viewing are 24 and Lost.  Sopranos is next on my hitlist.  I used to love Without a Trace but it sorta fizzled out.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

AbbeySider

Entourage,
Entourage,

Did I mention Entourage?  ;D

vav

Without A Trace.. & ya can't beat a good aul episode of Scrubs..

full back

Quote from: AbbeySider on June 24, 2009, 11:55:29 AM
Entourage,
Entourage,

Did I mention Entourage?  ;D

You can say it as many times as you want Abbeysider

D4S

Hven't watched it but a right few people I know think Gavin & Stacey is the funniest sitcom ever!  For me personally FRIENDS will never be beaten...Phoebe makes me double over laughin :D
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

ziggysego

Quote from: D4S on June 24, 2009, 12:26:42 PM
Hven't watched it but a right few people I know think Gavin & Stacey is the funniest sitcom ever!  For me personally FRIENDS will never be beaten...Phoebe makes me double over laughin :D

Gavin & Stacey is rubbish and whilst Friends was funny, it hasn't stood the test of time in my opinion.
Testing Accessibility

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 23, 2009, 11:52:54 PM
When will this be on over here?  I see it premieres on 12th July in the US, normally ITV2 had the shows a few days later, would be great if this was the case.

clarshack

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 23, 2009, 11:52:54 PM

when does entourage start again on ITV2?

I thought gavin & stacey was very funny up until last years christmas special which was a bit hit and miss.

without a trace is another good show but i havent seen the latest season.

stevo-08

Rescue Me was recommended to me.
Have just started watching it, looks alright - Tommy certainly has a few "issues".

Has anyone seen it?? Think there's about 6 seasons in all.