Holidays

Started by Oakleafer93, June 03, 2009, 01:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oakleafer93

Anyone going anywhere nice?

I'm for Boston for ten weeks on the 12th of June, can't wait. Won't get to see Derry beat Tyrone but! ;)

norabeag

Quote from: Oakleafer93 on June 03, 2009, 01:17:25 PM
Anyone going anywhere nice?

I'm for Boston for ten weeks on the 12th of June, can't wait. Won't get to see Derry beat Tyrone but! ;)
Stay at home and you still won't see derry beat Tyrone ;)

SidelineKick

I'm looking at booking something this weekend for a week in July fortnight.

Should I:

a) Book a package holiday
b) Book flights and hotel seperately
c) Wait until the last min and maybe look about a teletext deal (Book it, pack it, f**k off)
d) Go to Bundoran
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Oakleafer93

Quote from: SidelineKick on June 03, 2009, 01:20:12 PM

Should I:

c) Wait until the last min and maybe look about a teletext deal (Book it, pack it, f**k off)
d) Go to Bundoran

Last minute deals are the best, Telextextholidays.com are really cheap just before they go.

girt_giggler

At this stage definately option C

tyrone girl

Defnitely go with option c.

As oakleafer said teletextholidays.com is excellent for cheapos nearer to the time. Got turkey for 175 quid for wk of 12th July couple of years back. Just kept checking it every day and booked about 6 days before we went.

Im for California in September cant wait  :)

Newbridge Exile

Should I:

d) Go to Bundoran
Unless your a Tyronie or from West Belfast option d is a no no, - I usually book flights and hotel seperately but got a great deal last night for a week on the continent through Expedia

AbbeySider

Quote from: Oakleafer93 on June 03, 2009, 01:22:34 PM

Should I:

d) Go to Bundoran

Last minute deals are the best, Telextextholidays.com are really cheap just before they go.

Do you mean http://www.teletextholidays.co.uk/ ??

ziggysego

I'm just gonna go to Germany for a few days. I like to take regular short breaks throughout the year, rather than use up all my holiday time in one fell swoop.
Testing Accessibility

tyrone girl

Quote from: AbbeySider on June 03, 2009, 03:59:00 PM
Quote from: Oakleafer93 on June 03, 2009, 01:22:34 PM

Should I:

d) Go to Bundoran

Do you mean http://www.teletextholidays.co.uk/ ??

Yes i do mean that but when u type in www.teletextholidays.com it comes up as the same site, dont be so pinickity or whatever the word is

SidelineKick

Right you, off to the "Spelling and Grammar" thread  :D

I must check that out though! Good work!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Tyronelass

Heading on 3 week honeymoon to vegas, LA, Hawaii & San Fran in July & can't wait!  ;D

and as for the options, if u not set on going a particular place I'd say def wait & book something last minute.
Check out travelzoo.com, I've signed up & every week they email a top 20 list on best sales/ last minute things, from B&b's to cruises. Its one of the them emailing can't help but look at just incase something is just to good to refuse.  :-\

anportmorforjfc

Going to California on June 30th

ziggysego

Quote from: Tyronelass on June 03, 2009, 06:18:16 PM
Heading on 3 week honeymoon to vegas, LA, Hawaii & San Fran in July & can't wait!  ;D

and as for the options, if u not set on going a particular place I'd say def wait & book something last minute.
Check out travelzoo.com, I've signed up & every week they email a top 20 list on best sales/ last minute things, from B&b's to cruises. Its one of the them emailing can't help but look at just incase something is just to good to refuse.  :-\

Still waiting my invite in the post... cus!
Testing Accessibility

leenie

Should I:

d) Go to Bundoran

i suggest going to loug derg for 3 days and then head to fundoran for a few days!
thats my plans anyway!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..