The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Nakata

I think it's only a matter of time. Moyes is trying to get 4 players in berfore the window shuts. 2 of those would need to be centre halfs. Saha during the summer has said he's happy and determined to stay at Everton and score more goals. Jagielka and Cahill have also come out to defend Lescott in the last few weeks. They realise he's in a messy situation and they are mates afterall.

Good 4-0 win last night. Rodwell is a great prospect. Saha has a full pre-season behind him and it shows. He looks sharp.

Mr. Nakata

24m for Lescott, not bad. A new Russian winger signed this morning for 9m. Argentine loan signing almost in the bag. Yakubu lining out for the reserves tonight. Things are starting to pick up at last. Distin being heavily linked in the Scouse Echo this morning. 5m seems a wee bit steep for a 31 year old, but he is a good centre half. Could do with another for cover as well.
Saha's penalty miss compounded a truly horrific Sunday after Tyrone's massacre at Croker. We need to pick up 3 points at the weekend, badly.

Mr. Nakata

3 points on the board at last. We are severly lacking in confidence though. Yet again, another frustrating summer transfer window. I'm expecting at least 2 more in before the window shuts. Heitinga and one other. Looks as though the Argy will now be staying at Valencia, which is a bummer, as he looks decent.

longrunsthefox

Everton are getting some tanking by Hull. 3-0 at half-time. Hope they are relegated, am still huffing I didn't get a ticket for the cup final. Bag o'shite club soccer anyway... players are all all me feiners tho international does have a sense of community.

Galwaybhoy

longrunsthefox

Lawrence of Knockbride

Kirkby rejected too but yeah they are playing rare shite and the finger is pointed firmly at Moyes IMO.

boojangles

Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 25, 2009, 08:47:11 PM
Everton are getting some tanking by Hull. 3-0 at half-time. Hope they are relegated, am still huffing I didn't get a ticket for the cup final. Bag o'shite club soccer anyway... players are all all me feiners tho international does have a sense of community.

Are you for real Fox?
Pointing a finger at Moyes would do f**k all. Without the man we would have been relegated long ago. Everton need everybody back.Jags,Arteta,Neville,Anichebe,Billy are all big losses. No club could do without their main Centre Half and most creative midfielder for as long as we have had to do. Its like taking Terry and Lampard out of Chelsea but we don't have the money to replace them.

longrunsthefox

F** them... because they don't give a toss about you or the fans and that Kenwright is a bollox on a big ego trip. I went over to see them a few months ago. Very decent loyal supporters who are taken for mugs... journey men players...     

The Real Laoislad

A young Irish man called Seamus Coleman having a blinder for Everton today..
2-2 against Spuds after being 0-2 down

I wonder is he a west brit  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

He ended up getting Man of the Match fair play to him
You'll Never Walk Alone.

muppet

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 06, 2009, 05:50:41 PM
A young Irish man called Seamus Coleman having a blinder for Everton today..
2-2 against Spuds after being 0-2 down

I wonder is he a west brit  ;)

Sounds as english as mustard.
MWWSI 2017

boojangles

Hes a Donegal man.Think we signed him from Sligo Rovers.Hopefully he takes Hibberts place.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: boojangles on December 06, 2009, 06:49:44 PM
Hes a Donegal man.Think we signed him from Sligo Rovers.Hopefully he takes Hibberts place.

Jees! Bojangles don't you start, laoislad is bad enuff   we  ::)

boojangles

Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 06, 2009, 07:28:11 PM
Quote from: boojangles on December 06, 2009, 06:49:44 PM

Jees! Bojangles don't you start, laoislad is bad enuff   we  ::)

Im not talking to you Fox anymore about Everton ;D
Im still waiting on that PM apologising for that comment you made during the Hull game :P
Its easier to type we than Everton or they.