The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

It's another trophy to win, we went long enough winning nothing. It's a good habit to get into.
I'll be disappointed if they don't win tonight anyway. Maybe not Kiev levels of disappointment but disappointed all the same.
I agree with quit yo jibbajabba that it is a few levels above the Charity Shield.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

RedHand88

Surprised at little hype there is around this to be honest. If value it above a league cup and there's been more hype around them in recent years.
If Allison wasn't injured I'd have us nailed on favourites. With this other fella Adrian I'm not so sure. Soft goal he let past him on Friday.

TabClear

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 14, 2019, 03:08:41 PM
Surprised at little hype there is around this to be honest. If value it above a league cup and there's been more hype around them in recent years.
If Allison wasn't injured I'd have us nailed on favourites. With this other fella Adrian I'm not so sure. Soft goal he let past him on Friday.

Think that is a bit harsh on him regarding the goal on Friday. Your man took it early and couldnt have placed it much better albeit it was not the most powerful shot.

Dire Ear

Quote from: laoislad on August 14, 2019, 03:04:31 PM
It's another trophy to win, we went long enough winning nothing. It's a good habit to get into.
I'll be disappointed if they don't win tonight anyway. Maybe not Kiev levels of disappointment but disappointed all the same.
I agree with quit yo jibbajabba that it is a few levels above the Charity Shield.
I'd agree with this, need to be winning

Dire Ear

Harold Disgracey

Chelsea deserve that. Liverpool have been very flat so far.

laoislad

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on August 14, 2019, 08:38:34 PM
Chelsea deserve that. Liverpool have been very flat so far.
Yeah Chelsea far more up for it so far anyway and deserve their lead.
Ah f**k theres a 2nd goal for Chelsea

Or maybe not...ruled out for offside...
Liverpool shockingly poor.

quit yo jibbajabba

under the bar

Incidentally did LFC players wear t-shirts in support of  the waiter whose head Liverpool fans dropped concrete blocks on the last time the team played in Istanbul? 

Harold Disgracey

That's better. Bobby making a difference already.

TabClear

Kante is a class act. Far and away the best player on the pitch.

It was mentioned on commentary But it's worrying how open Liverpool look to the through ball. Been caught a few times tonight and on Friday. Not sure what the difference is to last year.

laoislad

Didn't look like a peno from the replays.
Liverpool players looked wrecked. 

t_mac

t_mac

Women should f**k off and ref women. Lads afraid to criticise her. Equality gone mad.

gawa316