2019 USFC SF Dún na nGall vs Tír Eoghain, Breffni, Saturday 8th June @5pm

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, May 26, 2019, 09:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schkite

Quote from: J70 on June 08, 2019, 06:08:02 PM
WTF was that?

Boot on the neck too for good measure.

They didn't even mention that part on commentary, and McStay was nearly giving him a pass until he sees more, as if it wasn't clear enough.

sc**bag move all round.

twohands!!!

Quote from: HiMucker on June 08, 2019, 06:09:15 PM
What a sc**bag. What sort of ban will be handed out for that....

1 match ban - The authorities have shown zero appetitie to tackle sc**bag behaviour

Woeful effort by Thompson there with the goal chance - blasted straight at the keeper when he had the whole goal open to work with.

Beffs

But he's not that kind of player, there was no malice in it, it was just handbags, sure I've seen far worse in club games blah blah blah...

No doubt the whataboutery merchants and apologists will be along soon.

Sportacus

The lowest act on a football pitch.  Terrible from a player who kids look up to.

Schkite

Quote from: Beffs on June 08, 2019, 06:13:23 PM
But he's not that kind of player, there was no malice in it, it was just handbags, sure I've seen far worse in club games blah blah blah...

No doubt the whataboutery merchants and apologists will be along soon.

McStay was already making apologies for him as they were watching the replays. Wish this lads would say it as they see it.

Rudi

Blowitupref

Donegal 1-13 Tyrone 0-10. Donegal keeping Tyrone at arms length thus far in this half.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

Patrick McBrearty has really stepped up in this 2nd half. Donegal 1-14 Tyrone 0-11 the latest.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

yellowcard

Harte is a genius for getting that team to an AI final last year.

clarshack

imtommygunn

moysider

I wouldn't like to be the fella that convinced Mickey to ditch the blanket.