Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

It was the linesman who told the referee what Peter had done a young lad who seems to have a lot of controversy follow him around.

bogball88

Quote from: skeog on September 28, 2016, 09:11:47 AM
It was the linesman who told the referee what Peter had done a young lad who seems to have a lot of controversy follow him around.
Dont be afraid to name?

skeog

No secret the programme tells who the officials are a pet of Eugenes i am told.

Onthe40

I had full view of the incident, and the linesman acted correctly. Whilst its impossible to say how much contact was involved as it was quite a distance away, Donnelly lifted his elbow and stuck it in the Rahillys players face..end off...Peter is a great lad and was playing well at the time but there was no excuse for his action (especially under no seeming provocation) but he should pay the price for his actions....is this a case of the Tyrone coach receiving preferential treatment?

LeoMc

Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 28, 2016, 07:55:02 AM
Quote from: the_daddy on September 26, 2016, 01:06:14 PM
Tinfoil hats all round.

What does that mean?
I thought it was an apt response to the claims that the fixtures committee were rearranging games in some sort of revenge for clubs not agreeing to start the championship earlier.
That the entire national calendar is a mess and this impacts the local calendar was discounted.

blewuporstuffed

Any indication of when the next round of league fixtures is?
We haven't had a competitive game since the 28th August, and haven't played a league game since the 21st August (after being forced to play both the Thursday & Sunday that week)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

The Trap

Absolute joke, who would be a ref/linesman? Saw the incident and thought at the time that it was a red card. Brave call by Eanetta as he was standing right beside Coalisland dug out. He got some abuse afterwards and you would think that further punishment should be handed out to Coalisland for that, not a climbdown.
Before anyone says I am anti Fianna, I was close to a lot of Clonoe supporters in that area and their behaviour was reprehensible................

Uncle Kev

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 28, 2016, 10:14:38 AM
Any indication of when the next round of league fixtures is?
We haven't had a competitive game since the 28th August, and haven't played a league game since the 21st August (after being forced to play both the Thursday & Sunday that week)
Very surprised that you would query league fixtures in September . You should know by now that the county board are only interested in gate money at this time of the year and I'm afraid that league games are only a deterrent to their coupon collections . It's akin to the apples in September ; a bit of progging here and there !The county board have actually done me a massive financial favour this year as I gave the bookies a torrid time backing the draws ! Bless you all !

Up The Middle

Quote from: CC on September 28, 2016, 09:06:41 AM
Quote from: Up The Middle on September 28, 2016, 08:51:38 AM
Quote from: EastTyrone on September 28, 2016, 08:41:00 AM
Quote from: square_ball on September 28, 2016, 08:04:51 AM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 28, 2016, 07:53:49 AM
Quote from: winghalfback on September 28, 2016, 07:20:16 AM
Donnelly red card rescinded

Source?  Whats the point in giving red cards now?

On teamtalk. Who'd be a ref - abuse before during and after the match and then any big call you make regarding a red card its usually rescinded.

Video evidence is very clear apparently, that there is not much in it.

Not much in it? That suggests that he did make an attempt to strike. I didn't see it myself but a lot of people around me said it was quite clearly an attempted strike with the elbow (including Coalisland people). Suppose it helps when you work for the county board.

"That suggests"    "I didn't see it myself but"  ::) ::)

Im sure you have a point, its just im having a hard time finding it.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

clarshack

McCallion sent off our midfielder (James Lowe) in the replay against Derrytresk. It was very early in the game just like Peter Donelly's red card and after video evidence Lowe's red card was rescinded as well. the standard of refereeing seems to be at an all time low.

Norf Tyrone

Well for balance McCallion reffed our game v Drumragh and was pretty good.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Up The Middle

I thought he was very poor for both teams on Sunday. He didn't let the game flow at all. He was constantly calling the play back for minimal contact, hopefully whoever is refereeing on Sunday will let the game go.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

KIDDO 4

Donal Dorman will referee Rock v Tattyreagh, Sunday Oct 2nd , Tyrone junior championship final , 2pm , Dungannon.

Snapchap

Quote from: Uncle Kev on September 26, 2016, 09:04:16 AM
Moy mustn't be getting any grant as they were begging around the grounds this is still few weeks . Is it not enough paying the admission money without being targeted by these people. I'd like to know are they doing this with county board approval ?

Worth remembering that they have had their clubrooms set alight by arsonists twice in the past year or so and, last I heard, have been getting next to no support from the cops nor joy through insurance. I for one wouldn't begrudge them given their situation. If you do, then you are not obliged to donate.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Snapchap on September 28, 2016, 11:40:12 AM
Quote from: Uncle Kev on September 26, 2016, 09:04:16 AM
Moy mustn't be getting any grant as they were begging around the grounds this is still few weeks . Is it not enough paying the admission money without being targeted by these people. I'd like to know are they doing this with county board approval ?

Worth remembering that they have had their clubrooms set alight by arsonists twice in the past year or so and, last I heard, have been getting next to no support from the cops nor joy through insurance. I for one wouldn't begrudge them given their situation. If you do, then you are not obliged to donate.
+1
Im sure none of these men want to be out selling tickets or collecting money, but thats what it takes.
Im sure there are plenty on here have done it for their own club and its a hateful job, but necessary to keep a  club running or to carry out any sort of development.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either