Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

Enjoyed Ward's cameo though...   :D

Uncle Kev

Quote from: longballin on September 24, 2016, 12:29:22 AM
Did Ward box any? I seen him doing an Ali shuffle but seen no strikes ! Dominic Cirrigan must be in big trouble for his strike on the Dromore player which was seen by everyone in the audience! Eugene MC Connell is doing some job with the refs in Tyrone , at least poor auld Rambo will give a decent performance on Sunday , I thought that fella Brady was a ladies ref ! One thing I can praise him for is his level of fitness and trim body line ; he's in very decent shape for a man in his late 40s.

longballin

Quote from: Uncle Kev on September 24, 2016, 12:41:43 AM
Did Ward box any? I seen him doing an Ali shuffle but seen no strikes ! Dominic Cirrigan must be in big trouble for his strike on the Dromore player which was seen by everyone in the audience! Eugene MC Connell is doing some job with the refs in Tyrone , at least poor auld Rambo will give a decent performance on Sunday , I thought that fella Brady was a ladies ref ! One thing I can praise him for is his level of fitness and trim body line ; he's in very decent shape for a man in his late 40s.

Ward did a bit of a swing sort of slapstick parody effort  :)

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: SkillfulBill on September 24, 2016, 12:25:10 AM
Quote from: Uncle Kev on September 24, 2016, 12:20:24 AM
I thought MC Custer got a red against Ardboe which would have left him not able to play tonight even though he had zero influence on the game !

I think the red was recindid.
which is a complete joke in itself. On what possible grounds could that red be reminded?that he didn't actually manage to take the head off the fella?
Very lucky not to go for his part in a melee at the end tonight as well.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Club boi

At least 2 punches thrown, dunno if any connected but this mans a complete clown. Dromore just can't take a beating, very poor behaviour from their players and supporters at the end

Killyclogher the better team and deserved it. Mc Carron will be having nightmares about Mark Bradley

SkillfulBill

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 24, 2016, 12:50:12 AM
Quote from: SkillfulBill on September 24, 2016, 12:25:10 AM
Quote from: Uncle Kev on September 24, 2016, 12:20:24 AM
I thought MC Custer got a red against Ardboe which would have left him not able to play tonight even though he had zero influence on the game !

I think the red was recindid.
which is a complete joke in itself. On what possible grounds could that red be reminded?that he didn't actually manage to take the head off the fella?
Very lucky not to go for his part in a melee at the end tonight as well.

Depends on what he was reported for if it was striking and video evidence says otherwise then it would have been overturned

I felt Brady gave a few soft frees to Killyclogher in second half which were very soft and in range.

I thought Donal Dorman done a good job keeping it from really breaking out at the end he was prepared to put himself in harms way to keep a lid on it.

blewuporstuffed

He did, but young sludden dropped the knees on mcfadden 2 feet in front of him earlier in the game and he took no action.
Refereeing over all was very very poor, but I can't understand dromores anger at him, I didn't think he did them much harm. He awarded them a few very soft frees early in and  a few of their players lucky not to see red.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

ose 14

dromore will beat dromore yous were all warned. fair play to kc for exploiting their continued mental frailities. like carrickmore and ardboe dromore are still playing neanderthal football. 80s no surrender football do yous not know your place. until they start finding footballers who want to play football then nothing will change. the three best footballing teams are still in the championship for a reason.

The Golden Years

Quote from: ose 14 on September 24, 2016, 07:59:41 AM
dromore will beat dromore yous were all warned. fair play to kc for exploiting their continued mental frailities. like carrickmore and ardboe dromore are still playing neanderthal football. 80s no surrender football do yous not know your place. until they start finding footballers who want to play football then nothing will change. the three best footballing teams are still in the championship for a reason.

Your a smart man OSE. What type of football is Omagh playing? I could think of a few phrases but I wouldn't want to upset you the way you were upset (and obviously still are) when Cheltenham fun said Omagh had no balls. Sometimes the truth hurts deep. ;D

Jeremiah O

You're not getting at Clonoe but you sure are getting at McCabe!
Unconquered and unconquerable

inroundthesquare

The ref did prevent the second half from getting into any flow at all with his constant consulting with linesmans etc. Most of the better football was played in the first half. Killyclogher were the more assured team on the ball in the second half, thought they had a good grip on midfield. Bradley was excellent again, from frees especially. Ruairi Sludden missed a 45 just as the 9 minutes were announced which would have left only 2 between them, it would have been difficult for Killyclogher to hold on the way they did if he had scored it. Don't know what Corrigan was at in the last few minutes, he was in position to tackle a Dromore man coming out of defence at one stage. The row was mostly confined to the backroom staff (Peter Ward's McGregor stance was a highlight). Thought it was harsh on young Ronan McNabb to be taken off, he was one of there more lively forwards.

square_ball

Quote from: referee on September 24, 2016, 10:21:13 AM
Sorry Jeremy, Large Coat and bottle of fruit juice  :o

Unnecessary dig at mccabe there to be fair. No need to get personal.   

WBF

Quote from: ose 14 on September 24, 2016, 07:59:41 AM

OSE your nothing but a slabber who makes inaccurate posts all the time! Carrickmore are still playing Neanderthal football? For doing that they managed to beat use in the league and the carrickmore vs Clonoe game has been the best game of the championship to date which carrickmore were very unlucky to lose!

redzone

Question for Dromore people on here.
Would Yous rather continue the way Yous are as a club, guaranteed to win the championship next year, but be remembered as a sc**bag club with no morals and be despised by everyone else or

Never win one again, and be everything the gaa is suppose to be about, pride of the parish, other clubs aspire to be like Yous, be an example to the youth in the club etc.(is that not what the gaa is about at club level)

Because I can tell Yous now that last night was rotten to the core

Uncle Kev

Quote from: redzone on September 24, 2016, 12:54:19 PM
Question for Dromore people on here.
Would Yous rather continue the way Yous are as a club, guaranteed to win the championship next year, but be remembered as a sc**bag club with no morals and be despised by everyone else or

Never win one again, and be everything the gaa is suppose to be about, pride of the parish, other clubs aspire to be like Yous, be an example to the youth in the club etc.(is that not what the gaa is about at club level)

Because I can tell Yous now that last night was rotten to the core
was there a curse on Dromore in the past? It appears it has revisited them as they were clearly second best in last nights game ! They were actually lucky against Ardboe in the previous round as Mchugh had a major influence and it's a well known fact he is a big mate of the dromore ref. From what I seen last night I can seriously state that if tyrone county board do not bring in outside refs then there is going to be a serious incident sooner rather than later ! I ll be watching with interest on what suspensions are handed out to the different individuals involved ! The blonde (strawberry )chairman was sitting in front of me and together with her anti Micky Harte husband was noting offenders by the dozen .lets hope poor Rambo has a good day in the dork amarach as I am fond of this guy in the same way Martin mcguinness is towards the queen !