Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoMc

Not sure how you would go about picking up a red/black card there tonight unless you were a water boy.

WBF

Standard of reffing in Tyrone is getting worse, too big of a game for the Ref he was afraid to make any big calls! Dromore waterboy or whatever he was putting Leo Keenan to the ground as he was running along the line was pathetic! Glad to see killyclogher win they deserved it and were the better team!

Sparky was top class and deadly accurate from free kicks, Mccarron couldn't get close to him!

Tyrone Gaa

Impossible game to referee. Dromore need to learn to accept that their performance didn't warrant a win. The referee give them 9+ minutes to get back in the game and they failed. The way Sean O'Neill reacted at the end should see him served with a lengthy ban alongside the same old Dromore supporters that confront referees.

Poor game. McCarron was roasted tonight. Hopefully Bradley steps up for Tyrone next year.
Living the dream!!!

WBF

I think the ref played a part in the game getting out of hand to be honest, stopped it for too long talking to players and that caused more off the ball shite

Mikhailov

Quote from: WBF on September 23, 2016, 11:21:37 PM
I think the ref played a part in the game getting out of hand to be honest, stopped it for too long talking to players and that caused more off the ball shite

Who was the ref ??

longballin

Who was the fat guy with the wooly cap on the line for Dromore throwing punches and attacked a supporter?

SkillfulBill

Simon Brady owes me £9.....shockingly poor performance from him. 12.5 mins injury time could easily have been extended to 20mins as he never had the whistle out of his mouth and spent more time consulting than actually allowing a game to break out. For all the time he blew the whistle he never allowed an advantage to develop or let the game flow. Very frustrating for players managers and spectators. I hope the Coalisland Clonoe game on Sunday is not destroyed by poor officiating.

longballin

True it was awful refereeing... ruined it

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: Mikhailov on September 23, 2016, 11:35:40 PM

Who was the ref ??

1.Ref was brutal. But his officials were constantly on the mic to him so he had to go consult which disrupted the flow of the 2nd.
2.Killyclogher men were dropping like flies. There was at least 9 minutes of feigning injury/referee consulting with his Compadres. One time Bradley went down injured, I feared for his football future such was the pain the man was in, dromore took their eye of him and the good man above healed him and allowed him to go short for a kick out .
3.Dromore behaviour left a lot to be desired. Nobody likes losing. It's sh1t being on the losing side but you should be mature to take it without threatening and jostling the officials. Yes he had a stinker, I'm sure he didn't set out to have a stinker just as Cathal McCarron didn't set out to have a stinker.

Degrassi Hi

Simon Brady was the referee tonight. Agree with previous comments that the game was impossible to referee. I believe the only officials from opposing teams allowed on to the field of play are the maor faoirne and physio but tonight it was an open house for anyone to appear on. Both clubs should be heavily fined but would doubt it very much. Some disgraceful scenes.

Dromore would have been happy at half time with wind advantage for the second half but were hit with a sucker punch on killycloghers first attack with the goal. They were able to match Dromores scores and used every stoppage to kill any momentum and were probably deserved winners in the end. Killyclogher have shown great resilience and belief in making it back to the county final following last year's defeat to Dromores neighbours.

SkillfulBill

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on September 24, 2016, 12:01:32 AM
Quote from: Mikhailov on September 23, 2016, 11:35:40 PM

Who was the ref ??

1.Ref was brutal. But his officials were constantly on the mic to him so he had to go consult which disrupted the flow of the 2nd.
2.Killyclogher men were dropping like flies. There was at least 9 minutes of feigning injury/referee consulting with his Compadres. One time Bradley went down injured, I feared for his football future such was the pain the man was in, dromore took their eye of him and the good man above healed him and allowed him to go short for a kick out .
3.Dromore behaviour left a lot to be desired. Nobody likes losing. It's sh1t being on the losing side but you should be mature to take it without threatening and jostling the officials. Yes he had a stinker, I'm sure he didn't set out to have a stinker just as Cathal McCarron didn't set out to have a stinker.

Not all Dromore's fault the behaviour of Corrigan on the line for Killyclogher was very poor and I thought Killyclogher tried to entice the shenanigans towards the end to force Brady to blow it up. Sludden was doing a fair bit of the old diving as well it's embarrassing.

winghalfback

http://teamtalkmag.com/2016/09/club-killyclogher-back-in-decider/

Ye wouldn't know there was 13 mins injury time here or that there was raised tempers towards the end either or that the ref was incompetent at his job.

Aaron Boone

Killyclogher keep on beating Dromore in the big ones.
Who'd be a Dromore fan, a great team in the league and never beaten by far in championship.

Uncle Kev

I thought MC Custer got a red against Ardboe which would have left him not able to play tonight even though he had zero influence on the game !

SkillfulBill

Quote from: Uncle Kev on September 24, 2016, 12:20:24 AM
I thought MC Custer got a red against Ardboe which would have left him not able to play tonight even though he had zero influence on the game !

I think the red was recindid.