Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremiah O

Despite Dromore not being stretched by Strabane or Ardboe they'll still be happy enough with their preparations.Playing the likes of Ballinderry and Corofin will stand them in good stead for a tough opponent in Killyclogher.
Unconquered and unconquerable

Helpline

Corofin,where was that played? Jeremiah O how come a Rossa man has now the inside track on Dromore?
The first half was even, the second half was even worse

Cheltenham Fun

Quote from: Jeremiah O on September 20, 2016, 01:13:26 PM
Despite Dromore not being stretched by Strabane or Ardboe they'll still be happy enough with their preparations.Playing the likes of Ballinderry and Corofin will stand them in good stead for a tough opponent in Killyclogher.

Heard the McHughs from Kilcar gave them a bit of a lesson.  ;)

skeog

Kilcars performance had many going for a Dromore-Kilcar double be major celebrations as the odds were about 20/1.

Uncle Kev

Quote from: leenie on September 19, 2016, 04:19:30 PM
How the f::ck has edendork landed another game .. Clonoe and coalisland on Sunday .. You'd think there was no other grounds available in the county
.  It is now dead obvious that tyrone county board don't give wan fuk about the poor cratur paying £8 to get a soaking at that dung hole Edendork ! As it gives a very wet day for Sunday what's wrong with a grounded with a stand ? Fuk the supporters let them take their drenching ! Let's fight back by campaigning to have this game switched or else we'll either climb the gates fir free or boycott the game ! Hit the hours where it hurts ! Shame on the treasurer who would hardly know who manages Coalisland or Clonoe !

square_ball

Quote from: Uncle Kev on September 20, 2016, 07:05:48 PM
How the f::ck has edendork landed another game .. Clonoe and coalisland on Sunday .. You'd think there was no other grounds available in the county
.  It is now dead obvious that tyrone county board don't give wan fuk about the poor cratur paying £8 to get a soaking at that dung hole Edendork ! As it gives a very wet day for Sunday what's wrong with a grounded with a stand ? Fuk the supporters let them take their drenching ! Let's fight back by campaigning to have this game switched or else we'll either climb the gates fir free or boycott the game ! Hit the hours where it hurts ! Shame on the treasurer who would hardly know who manages Coalisland or Clonoe !

What time we meeting garvaghy for the protest uncle?

Uncle Kev

Quote from: square_ball on September 20, 2016, 07:14:44 PM

What time we meeting garvaghy for the protest uncle?n. No point going to Garvaghey for another foundering ! I think the gates should be drive in round Mick Harvey and land him bear the brick yard !

skeog

Uncle Kev i bet you the Clonoe treasurer certainly knows his manager.

Christmas Lights

Is it time to simply scrap reserve football in Tyrone and forget about it? Just play a senior league, D1, D2 and D3. Numbers seem to be dwindling, teams aren't even able to field reserve team and there seems to be no appetite for a change at board level. It's not only dying a death, it's dead in my opinion.

I know in D1 that no reserve championship has been played, don't know about the other leagues but it all seems a bit jokey.

redzone

Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 20, 2016, 09:33:55 PM
Is it time to simply scrap reserve football in Tyrone and forget about it? Just play a senior league, D1, D2 and D3. Numbers seem to be dwindling, teams aren't even able to field reserve team and there seems to be no appetite for a change at board level. It's not only dying a death, it's dead in my opinion.

I know in D1 that no reserve championship has been played, don't know about the other leagues but it all seems a bit jokey.

Some rubbish talked on here thas last week or two but that takes the biscuit there. Just play senior game and do away with reserve football, even though some clubs have 30+ out training every night.A few tweaks to the structures within the reserve fixtures would be easily done. Reserve league to be finished by end of August would be one.

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: redzone on September 20, 2016, 10:08:27 PM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 20, 2016, 09:33:55 PM

Some rubbish talked on here thas last week or two but that takes the biscuit there. Just play senior game and do away with reserve football, even though some clubs have 30+ out training every night.A few tweaks to the structures within the reserve fixtures would be easily done. Reserve league to be finished by end of August would be one.

Ridiculous the reserve championship hasn't begun before now. Reserve footballers haven't had a fixture since 21st August. How the hell is this encouraging men to carry on playing football!!!!

KIDDO 4

See Tyrone gaa website has reserve and senior league fixtures  on Oct 1st  the afternoon  the All Ireland replay is scheduled ,  1pm and 2.30pm , giving allplayers and supporters the opportunity to watch the highhly attractive  junior and intermediate  finals in HealyPark on the Sunday afternoon .

Daidso191

These dates were on the website before the All Ireland was a draw. I doubt they will go ahead. I don't know why fixtures are always a Saturday at this time of year. Do you?

Club boi

Reserves should be played separately from the seniors, possibly on a Friday night if possible. Nothing worse than seeing a fella play 30/40 or maybe 60 minutes for the reserves and then brought on and expected to perform for seniors after lying up in during the game seizing up

Tyrone Gaa

The Treasurer doesn't select the venues for games. Its the CCC that make appointments and decide venues.  The treasurer turns up at the selected venue and counts the cash.
Living the dream!!!