B.   Win Gp 2.  v  R/ up.  Gp 3
C.  Win  Gp 3. v.  R / up  Gp 2
D.   Win Gp 4. V.  R/up Gp 1

Semi- Finals.  A v D. & B v C

Winner on the day for Qtrs & Semis

So not confirmed but probable:

A Cargin v Aghagallon/Moneyglass
B LD v Dunloy (Probable)
C Creggan v Portglenone/Endas (probable)
D Brigids v Rossa/Johns
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Ghost+Tommy

I brushed my doorstep yesterday afternoon after I done the dishes,everyone Is entitled to their opinion,K Doherty was superb 😊,and gold I think it will be us v creggan

EOC1923

Quote from: Ghost+Tommy on August 14, 2023, 06:59:39 AM
I brushed my doorstep yesterday afternoon after I done the dishes,everyone Is entitled to their opinion,K Doherty was superb 😊,and gold I think it will be us v creggan
So you are predicting Ahoghill to beat Portglenone and St Endas to beat LD away?

Caesar

LD vs PG1 was a decent game but suspect both them teams would need to find another gear to seriously challenge Cargin or Creggan. Will PG1 be without the services of Niall Delargy and Dermot McAleese for long? Seemed to be missing a handful of others too

Caesar

On another interesting note, at the game yesterday a certain LD player (no prizes for guessing who) clearly struck his opponent off the ball as witnessed by many including the linesman. Blatant red card. To his credit, I was within earshot as Gerard Dougan relayed this to the referee who decided not to take any action.

I often see posts on this board about lack of umpires and support for referees which is fair enough, but what's the point if the referee is going to disregard their assistance?

InnocentByStander

Quote from: Caesar on August 14, 2023, 09:27:31 AM
On another interesting note, at the game yesterday a certain LD player (no prizes for guessing who) clearly struck his opponent off the ball as witnessed by many including the linesman. Blatant red card. To his credit, I was within earshot as Gerard Dougan relayed this to the referee who decided not to take any action.

I often see posts on this board about lack of umpires and support for referees which is fair enough, but what's the point if the referee is going to disregard their assistance?

Interesting point, sounds like a strange situation right enough

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Caesar on August 14, 2023, 09:27:31 AM

Wasn't at the game, was it picked up on TV?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

EOC1923

I wouldn't write any team off yet it's too early.
Creggan are very quiet, their championship group has given them the time needed to pull together and for me they are Cargins biggest challengers. Shocks can happen but this is the likely final. Ld showed yesterday they are a championship team, probably bullied a naive Casements a bit yesterday which will be tough to swallow along the Bannside. But it's early days and all to play for.

Ghost+Tommy

Yes I think we will beat LD

asaffgael

Is it score difference or head to head in the group?

NorthAntrim

Ghost+Tommy

We've nothing to fear in Hannahstown,we won't be and never have been bullied in that cesspit,on our day we can beat anybody,roll on Saturday week

InnocentByStander

Quote from: Ghost+Tommy on August 14, 2023, 01:34:13 PM
We've nothing to fear in Hannahstown,we won't be and never have been bullied in that cesspit,on our day we can beat anybody,roll on Saturday week

Suppose you have got to be confident, but results say you guys have plenty to fear... :-X

EOC1923

Oh dear

Would ye whist

Must have been a heavy night celebrating beating Ahogill to type this