Off the Fence - Irish News

Started by 5 Sams, January 14, 2010, 02:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harlechman

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2010, 10:19:00 PM
Don't know, Moriairity scores goals quite regularly, more often than some of our forwards. Might be worth experimenting with in the half forward line, in the league for a game or two.

I think we've had enough of playing backs in half-forward line

passedit

Don't Panic

T Fearon

Never used a nom de plume in my life, and I admire people like Ryan Kelly who like myself are unafraid to append their authentic names to their musings.

drici

See a French man called Enahs Llieno from Yvanelg has a complaint in today on his own behalf and on that of nineteen other members of his family who appear to be currently boycotting the paper.

OverThePostsAWide

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2010, 10:19:00 PM
Don't know, Moriairity scores goals quite regularly, more often than some of our forwards. Might be worth experimenting with in the half forward line, in the league for a game or two.

And did his father not win All Star awards at both corner back and corner forward?  ;)

longrunsthefox

Quote from: drici on June 17, 2010, 11:11:03 AM
See a French man called Enahs Llieno from Yvanelg has a complaint in today on his own behalf and on that of nineteen other members of his family who appear to be currently boycotting the paper.

Saw that one... it was quite funny. Take a bow Enahs... good of Heaney to explain it for us like we wouldn't figured it out  ::)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 17, 2010, 05:10:40 PM
Quote from: drici on June 17, 2010, 11:11:03 AM

Saw that one... it was quite funny. Take a bow Enahs... good of Heaney to explain it for us like we wouldn't figured it out  ::)
Where is the bollix? Was it him sent the letter in or someone assuming his name?

Ulick

Well is anyone going to paste it in or is this some sort of guerilla marketing campaign on behalf of the IN?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Not possible to copy and paste from the online IN these days Ulick -- only option is to type the whole fecking thing out and... sorry  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

GrandMasterFlash

Can someone explain the craic then as I read it and didn't get it at all? Cheers.

omagh_gael

GMF, Enahs Llieno from Yvanelg in is an acronym for a well known board member who many believe also has an alter ego with an eccentric outlook on life. His letter is a dressing down of the IN for their slating of the French football team and in response to this Enahs and his 19 family members, who all suscribe to the IN in France, will boycott the paper in protest.

GrandMasterFlash

Got it OG, cryptic! (or maybe not now that I understand!  ;))

Carmen Stateside

Someone type it for us please  :D

Croí na hÉireann

Easy solution would be to take a print of the screen and post it up as an image
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

The Worker