US tourist (50s) fighting for life after ‘unprovoked’ gang attack in Dublin:

Started by joemamas, July 20, 2023, 03:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

I'd say Osgur Breathnach and many others might just have a little problem with that.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Cyril Farrell fan

Quote from: Rossfan on July 22, 2023, 11:41:42 AM
I'd say Osgur Breathnach and many others might just have a little problem with that.

Why, was he a junkie causing a nuisance on Talbot Street?

Itchy

Quote from: Eire90 on July 22, 2023, 10:55:31 AM
the garda would soon turn up if they seen hundreds marching into the areas where tds live

Saw about 50 of them at an eviction few weeks ago, a useless shower of pricks

joemamas

Quote from: Itchy on July 22, 2023, 04:48:57 PM
the garda would soon turn up if they seen hundreds marching into the areas where tds live

I am certain there are some assholes on the force, but do you think 50 of them showed up voluntarily.

joemamas

read this on the news
"Gardaí believe the teenager is part of a group involved in other attacks in the area in recent weeks and months."
Please tell me that if true, that when arrested these dirtbags will not be given bail.

Itchy

Quote from: joemamas on July 22, 2023, 05:02:46 PM

I am certain there are some assholes on the force, but do you think 50 of them showed up voluntarily.

I am speaking generally about the force

A friend of mine was getting threatening phone calls from a man, threatening to call to her house and harm her. Rang Garda station where Sargent told her that was a civil matter (which it's not) and refused to even go and talk to the guy making the calls. So many of them wouldn't even run a lap of a pitch. Youre aswel to deal with stuff yourself rather than call them

Eire90

footage of a teenage gang breaking into car going around i bet o dwyer wont open his fat mouth about that.

Eire90

helen mcentee in a photo op saying streets are safe with garda protection

Space Cadet

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 22, 2023, 07:47:47 AM
Quote from: Kidder81 on July 21, 2023, 05:06:42 PM
Quote from: highorlow on July 21, 2023, 04:31:58 PM
Quotelooks like another assault in galway yesterday https://www.irishtimes.com/crime-law/2023/07/20/galway-assault-leaves-man-in-critical-condition-in-dublin-hospital/

the countrys a joke

I hung around Galway after the salthill match earlier in the summer. It too is heading downhill. A lot of "new Irish" gangs hanging around eyre square looking for trouble.

Think there is footage of a gang of "new Irish" cornering and giving a man a bad doing in Galway a few weeks ago

No need to specify new Irish when there are plenty of old Irish at the exact same craic, and always have been.
When the old Irish murder each other and leave body parts in sports bags it's a meme, but when new Irish attack someone its seen as the downfall of civilised ireland. Why is this?
The Scissor Sisters murdered one of the new Irish actually, poor Farah Swaleh Noor if memory serves me right, a Kenyan who claimed to be Somali to get asylum and went on to commit numerous crimes including raping an underage girl with autism. Not a case I'd be quoting in defence of the new Irish.

Eire90

wasnt there more outrage after some cocaine snorting socialite  died before.

Captain Scarlet

I walk home that way a lot and the lads out of their head are tragic cases. But they rarely cause aggro.
As is the case in the tourist it's usually young lads who are the danger.

them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

clarshack

highorlow

QuoteI walk home that way a lot and the lads out of their head are tragic cases. But they rarely cause aggro.
As is the case in the tourist it's usually young lads who are the danger.

Ya, the yellowheads are so fucked up they are harmless. The guards have got complacent and aren't policing the young lads. Back before video phones they'd have gotten timber from the guards and that might have reformed them, can't use timber anymore though.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: joemamas on July 22, 2023, 05:02:46 PM

But it says a lot about priorities. Aren't enough Gardai no notice a fella getting stomped literally beside the biggest Garda station in the country, but always have the units to squash anything left leaning.

A rumour is doing the rounds that this yoith is prime suspect in the maiming of the Ukrainian actor a few weeks ago. Cops apparently looking into his relationship with the anti immigration cesspit.