Sam Maguire Group 2 - Galway, Armagh, Tyrone, Westmeath

Started by GAABoardMod5, May 23, 2023, 08:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

10mins before the start of the game and it's totally empty behind 1 of the nets.

David McKeown

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 18, 2023, 03:48:08 PM
Am not Tyrone or Armagh but I can't understand how anybody query that card, you can see on replays O'Neill putting his weight down on u man.

Similarly I can't see how anyone can say that. I think we should just agree to disagree.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Louther

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 18, 2023, 03:49:55 PM
10mins before the start of the game and it's totally empty behind 1 of the nets.

Maybe people went to Croke Park by mistake?

tonto1888

I've never seen so many people take an interest in the attendance at a game their county isn't involved in. Sad

Wildweasel74

Not at all, people done nothing but complain that it was too small a stadium for both supports. Doesn't seem to be the case by the look of it.

thewobbler

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 18, 2023, 04:09:11 PM
Not at all, people don't nothing but complain that it was too small a stadium for both supports. Doesn't seem to be the case by the look of it.

They're mad in the fucken head. Only supporters in Ireland who'd prefer a game was played in an empty Croke park just so their non-member Buckfast boozing hardcore never miss out.

These two teams are overcoached. The lack of spontaneity and risk taking is startling.

tonto1888

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 18, 2023, 04:09:11 PM
Not at all, people don't nothing but complain that it was too small a stadium for both supports. Doesn't seem to be the case by the look of it.

Like I said. Sad

seafoid

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

Thought that was initially a penalty but on review there, Kelly went down very easy.

Harold Disgracey

Captain Scarlet

Who was hitting the digs while Sean Kelly was on the ground?
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

tonto1888

thewobbler

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 18, 2023, 04:25:32 PM
Thought that was initially a penalty but on review there, Kelly went down very easy.

Whether he went down easy or not matters none.

Getting tackled simultaneously by 4 people, including a push in the back. If that's not a foul, then f**k me why would anyone ever try to referee a game again.

Nanderson

Is there a rule in football that Goalkeeper must stay on his line?