Allianz League Division 3 2020

Started by Ambrose, November 26, 2019, 05:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

St. Columb's Hall on Sat 14 and Sun 15 March.

Tickets are available for Sun methinks.

Aristo 60

Very disappointed in the display from Offaly on Sunday. Down had huge tail wind in the first half but aside from a 10 min spell at the start of the second half when Down were reduced to 14 men Offaly showed very, very little. If the league table is an accurate reflection of where all teams are at there can't be much fight in either Louth or Leitrim.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Aristo 60 on March 02, 2020, 02:18:41 PM
Very disappointed in the display from Offaly on Sunday. Down had huge tail wind in the first half but aside from a 10 min spell at the start of the second half when Down were reduced to 14 min Offaly showed very, very little. If the league table is an accurate reflection of were all teams are at there can't be much fight in either Louth or Leitrim.

League tables don't lie alright. Leitrim still have a chance of staying up, level on points with Tipperary and play them in Carrick-on-Shannon in round 7.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

LooseCannon

Quote from: Aristo 60 on March 02, 2020, 02:18:41 PM
Very disappointed in the display from Offaly on Sunday. Down had huge tail wind in the first half but aside from a 10 min spell at the start of the second half when Down were reduced to 14 men Offaly showed very, very little. If the league table is an accurate reflection of where all teams are at there can't be much fight in either Louth or Leitrim.

Imagine how I feel😖!
Completely out of ideas. Just meh, I'm not writing about it because it'd only annoy me.

Aristo 60

Well on a brighter note the stand and facilities are better in Tullamore than Newry (very impressed with the Media centre opposite the stand) and generally the place (footpaths and everywhere else) was an awful lot cleaner than will be the case for our next away trip (to durtee drawdaa)  :-\

Ambrose

The Allianz Football League Game Down v Leitrim will now take on Saturday 14th March @7.00pm in Pairc Esler as opposed to Sunday 15th March.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Aristo 60

Paddy Power have Leitrim at 5/1. Not bad in a two horse race, unless of course Leitrim football is more of a dog than a horse.

Ambrose

Quote from: Aristo 60 on March 11, 2020, 02:47:15 PM
Paddy Power have Leitrim at 5/1. Not bad in a two horse race, unless of course Leitrim football is more of a dog than a horse.

What are the odds on this weekend's games going ahead at this stage?

Targetman

Its looking like cancellations countrywide

Ambrose

Quote from: Targetman on March 12, 2020, 12:59:52 PM
Its looking like cancellations countrywide

Tier two for Cork and Down in the Championship then?

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Aristo 60

Think it should be done on a predicted grades basis. Ie Down were most likely to be heading up

tbrick18

I think the whole year should be reset.
Start again next year.

snoopdog

I would expect if leagues cant be finished then the 2nd tier wont Starr this year. I'd expect total knockout as I doubt that sport will be back before July.

Mourne Rover

If there is going to be any form of championship this year, counties will not want to enter it without preparatory games. The remaining two league rounds could be completed in the space of a week, with the divisional play-offs abandoned and the championship following immediately. However, the timescale depends on entirely unpredictable outside events.