The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

That was quite impressive

Geoff Tipps

Annual beating given to Arsenal at Anfield. Top of the league. Starting to click now.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

David Luiz was done years ago so not sure why Arsenal thought he'd be any better there. Destroyed today. Salah solo goal was a beauty.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

quit yo jibbajabba

Lively day for Bobby Duncan/his agent on twitterland....

Gabriel_Hurl

Capt Pat

Quote from: laoislad on August 28, 2019, 08:47:11 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on August 28, 2019, 08:34:39 PM
Quote from: J70 on August 28, 2019, 08:04:48 PM
Quote from: under the bar on August 28, 2019, 07:31:55 PM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-49497817

Good enough for him.

Agreed but should this not be in the Villa thread?
Yeah or any of the other many clubs he played for....
Another poor attempt at a dig.

He only played 42 times with 11 goals for Liverpool out over 600 career appearances. He played 112 times for Villa and over 100 times for Derby. But he is described as the former Liverpool striker.

gawa316

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 28, 2019, 09:27:36 PM
His agent is some clown

So he's so concerned with his clients mental well-being that he takes it to the national media knowing there will be a backlash?! A nice wee Stevie G cousin drop in there as well...absolute snake!

Armamike

I'm not sure I've ever read a cringeworthy and plain stupid post as this one from the agent.  Young Duncan needs to get shot of him as soon as - he's clearly a wingnut. 
That's just, like your opinion man.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Armamike on August 29, 2019, 09:40:59 AM
I'm not sure I've ever read a cringeworthy and plain stupid post as this one from the agent.  Young Duncan needs to get shot of him as soon as - he's clearly a wingnut.

The same thing happened during the final months of his time at Man City. Seems to be a bit of a billy big balls because of Big Cuz and he thinks that he should be getting more of a chance than he has. A bit like Jerome Sinclair before. We know how that ended up. From what I have seen of Bobby Duncan he is closer to Adam Morgan than he is to Robbie Fowler and he is behind Rhian Brewster and young Gratzel in many respects. He can score goals but he is no world beater and is only a cub being badly advised.

quit yo jibbajabba

Yer man has deactivated/been banned i see. Time for all to take a step back and reflect id say after yesterdays shenanigans (find a new agent)