Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

I don't know who Paul Walker was either. I already know too much useless stuff. Please don't tell me who Paul Walker was.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Hardy on April 23, 2015, 11:00:22 AM
I don't know who Paul Walker was either. I already know too much useless stuff. Please don't tell me who Paul Walker was.

Paul walker, the actor, died on the...ah f**k it it's not worth knowing!!!

Tony Baloney

Mexico really is quite the spot by the looks of it.  :-\

Milltown Row2

Lorries that overtake on a hill, or even a slope/steep part of the motorway!! No fecking need
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

armaghniac

Quote from: thebigfella on April 24, 2015, 01:45:12 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on April 24, 2015, 01:24:56 PM
Quote from: illdecide on April 24, 2015, 01:09:50 PM
Quote from: Orior on April 24, 2015, 12:26:55 PM
The DUP mask slips...Again

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-32443730

fixed that for you Orior

Nothing slipped. That is how the DUP and armaghniac really think.

Fixed that again

I am Jim Wells.
While it has been hard pretending to be a nationalist here, what really hurt was having to assume the persona of an Armagh supporter
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Aristo 60

armaghniac

Quote from: Aristo 60 on April 24, 2015, 09:01:07 PM
How's the wife Jim?

Not so bad, thanks, I hope she will be well enough to see the Down game on TG4 at the weekend.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

give her dixie

Jim Wells Rathfriland incident investigated

Police have confirmed they are investigating after an incident during an election canvas in County Down was reported to them.

It is understood it involved the DUP candidate Jim Wells and a lesbian couple.

It is believed the PSNI are trying to establish if an offence has been committed

It follows Mr Wells's remarks at a hustings where he linked same-sex relationships to child abuse.

He later apologised for those comments.

The PSNI said they had received three complaints regarding the conduct of an individual in Rathfriland on Saturday evening.

It is alleged that Jim Wells, who was doing door-to-door canvassing, called at a lesbian couple's house, and during a conversation was critical of their lifestyle.
'Wanted to apologise'

The daughter of one of the women said her mother was upset.

She said Mr Wells had gone back to the house twice saying he wanted to apologise. But the couple would not accept the apology, because, they claimed, Mr Wells said he did not agree with their lifestyle choice.

"Jim Wells was trying to get in, trying to see mum and her partner said 'no she's not coming out to see you, she doesn't want to see you'," the woman, who wanted to remain anonymous, said.

"He really wanted to try and get in to apologise to her, but she didn't want it.

"He kept saying about lifestyle choices and how it was wrong, how his party didn't believe in lifestyle choices.

"My mum's partner actually told him she'd voted DUP all her life and he's now lost her vote."

The PSNI have said they are currently investigating and it would be inappropriate to comment further.

It is understood they are trying to establish if any offence has been committed. The DUP have not yet responded to a request for comment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-northern-ireland-32475421
next stop, September 10, for number 4......