Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkillfulBill

Quote from: longballin on September 13, 2017, 11:23:07 PM
More excitement in first weekend of the club championship than all of this year's county Ulster championship...

+1

Gaffer

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 13, 2017, 10:55:54 PM
well at least i know for next time. il just have to get on my committee and work my way up to county delegate. i hve 3 yrs then i can vote him out to f**k.

Give Gallagher a chance. You Fermanagh  ones are very impatient. 
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 13, 2017, 11:04:33 PM
well il have plenty of time to devote to my club cause i sure as hell wont be attending any tyrone games in the next 3 yrs.

Good stuff, maybe you can avoid this thread here as well in that time as you'll have no interest in the county team during that time.

southtyronegael

dont worry bomber il still be here. will be following with extra interest. just wont be forkin out my hard earned to watch it.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 14, 2017, 09:51:14 PM
dont worry bomber il still be here. will be following with extra interest. just wont be forkin out my hard earned to watch it.

You leaving the Tyrone supporters club as well? People who support managers as opposed to teams are weird.

an léirmheastóir

Quote from: Redhand Santa on September 14, 2017, 11:33:26 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on September 14, 2017, 09:51:14 PM

You leaving the Tyrone supporters club as well? People who support managers as opposed to teams are weird.

Managers and dictators are not the same thing ye know.

trueblue1234

And if they blow Mayo away? That'll mean no county got close to them in the AI. Would that not suggest that Dublin really are that good. And maybe Tyrone underestimated how good they are?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

southtyronegael

How in the name of god could we underestimate a team that has won 4 out of the last 6 all Irelands?

longballin

Quote from: trueblue1234 on September 15, 2017, 10:01:26 PM
And if they blow Mayo away? That'll mean no county got close to them in the AI. Would that not suggest that Dublin really are that good. And maybe Tyrone underestimated how good they are?

I think maybe Tyrone overestimated how good they are...

trueblue1234

I think it's a bit of both. Tyrone aren't as good as Ulster made them look. But Dublin look to have stepped up again this year. Maybe I'm wrong and Mayo will give them a game but I think they're as complete a team as I've seen.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Club boi

Quote from: longballin on September 17, 2017, 04:14:03 PM
Whatever happens in the second half, Mickey Harte should be embarassed the way he sent Tyrone out to play Dublin... push up and go at them

100% +1

Club boi

Dublin's main players were on holidays when their "reserves" won an O'Byrne Cup yet people on here brag about Kc Kenna Cups!!!!

Free Kickers win games - Tyron don't have 1

Mayo had a go, they were unlucky - Tyrone stuck to their defensive system for 70 minutes and got embarrassed

southtyronegael

agreee with this but whats more embaressing is that our county board have decided to give mickey another 3 years. mayo are a credit to themselves but just came up short. they  can hold their heads high.

skeog

Looking like a while before a team from Ulster be anywhere near landing Sam.The most ominous thing was the Kerry minors display.

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: longballin on September 17, 2017, 04:14:03 PM
Whatever happens in the second half, Mickey Harte should be embarassed the way he sent Tyrone out to play Dublin... push up and go at them

Indeed. Further proof, if any was required, that Tyrone's style of play is moronic. Dublin are class but the manner of our defeat was all done to the way the team was prepared.