Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 4619006 times)

Goals_Will_Come

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #35970 on: September 23, 2017, 12:46:46 PM »
Anyone here think pomeroy and/or carmen could cause 'upsets' this weekend? That would be a right semi final matchup......
What about Greencastle?

an léirmheastóir

• View Profile
« Reply #35971 on: September 23, 2017, 08:53:52 PM »
Pomeroy will be sick after that. They were on top and couldn't finish it out. They tried to run down the clock wrong move v Clonoe, they don't quit. It was a good game from a neutral point of view. Mc Clure was the boss in second half but next day out I expect Clonoe to have laverty and co back on form. Even start mc aliskey. They

an léirmheastóir

• View Profile
« Reply #35972 on: September 23, 2017, 08:55:11 PM »
Is it a double header on Monday night in omagh?

Mikhailov

• View Profile
« Reply #35973 on: September 23, 2017, 09:59:08 PM »
Tuesday night in the AG again - great venue for the East and south of the county. Very handy to get to

SkillfulBill

• View Profile
« Reply #35974 on: September 23, 2017, 10:25:04 PM »
Five top players from tonight's game that Mickey has decided are not top 15 players in county McClure Burns Both Loughrans and mcnulty discuss.

Goals_Will_Come

• View Profile
« Reply #35975 on: September 23, 2017, 10:41:22 PM »
Five top players from tonight's game that Mickey has decided are not top 15 players in county McClure Burns Both Loughrans and mcnulty discuss.
Don't think anyone would make the statement that either of the Loughrans are Tyrone senior standard. Played well against Killyclogher and again tonight but wouldn't be crying for them to be on the senior team, good club players just.

an léirmheastóir

• View Profile
« Reply #35976 on: September 23, 2017, 10:50:05 PM »
Don't think anyone would make the statement that either of the Loughrans are Tyrone senior standard. Played well against Killyclogher and again tonight but wouldn't be crying for them to be on the senior team, good club players just.

McNulty? Looked slow I thought

Tyroneforsam

• View Profile
« Reply #35977 on: September 23, 2017, 10:50:17 PM »
Really disappointed not to have closed that game out this evening unfortunately our inexperience cost us in the end. 3 points up with two minutes of normal time temaining we really should have been more cynical. I've no doubt had clonoe been in our position they definitely would have closed it out by any means. People may say we've missed the boat but I don't buy that. I think we've now shown that we're a decent side and have every chance the next day out.

Tyroneforsam

• View Profile
« Reply #35978 on: September 23, 2017, 11:43:03 PM »
Pomeroy will be sick after that. They were on top and couldn't finish it out. They tried to run down the clock wrong move v Clonoe, they don't quit. It was a good game from a neutral point of view. Mc Clure was the boss in second half but next day out I expect Clonoe to have laverty and co back on form. Even start mc aliskey. They

Laverty wasn't in form because he was marked out of the game by Brendy Burns.

Christmas Lights

• Credo Elvem Etiam Vivere
    • View Profile
« Reply #35979 on: Today at 02:43:06 AM »
Really disappointed not to have closed that game out this evening unfortunately our inexperience cost us in the end. 3 points up with two minutes of normal time temaining we really should have been more cynical. I've no doubt had clonoe been in our position they definitely would have closed it out by any means. People may say we've missed the boat but I don't buy that. I think we've now shown that we're a decent side and have every chance the next day out.

Nope, you've missed the boat. Clonoe by 7 next day out

Il Bomber Destro

• View Profile
« Reply #35980 on: Today at 08:51:05 AM »

McClure played in every Championship game this year and started two of the five Championship games, in his first season.

Who would you have Burns in ahead of the team that started against Dublin?

In the middle area of the pitch we are quite well catered, we have loads of players around the same level - you can take out C Cavanagh, M Donnelly, T McCann, Sludden and Harte who are automatic starters and then you have 3/4 places up for grabs between the following - Meyler, McGeary, Burns, R Donnelly, McClure, McNabb, Cassidy, H Loughran, R Brennan, Mulgrew - not an awful lot between any of those players.

Ryan Loughran is a good player but I'm not sure if he's county standard, not yet anyway.

I don't think McNulty is mobile enough for intercounty football, worth a call up certainly but in Club Championship he seems to be stifled quite a lot from play and I don't think he'll be anything better than what's already there. I do think he should have the opportunity though.

Redhand Santa

• View Profile
« Reply #35981 on: Today at 09:51:17 AM »
Tuesday night in the AG again - great venue for the East and south of the county. Very handy to get to

Brewster Park best for Dromore/Trillick, Omagh even. It needs to be said Athletic Grounds is far away men.

It's the clonoe pomeroy match in Armagh. It's 25 minutes from clonoe and 35 from pomeroy. Coalisland have further to travel to get to omagh on Monday night.

Gaffer

• View Profile
« Reply #35982 on: Today at 10:36:39 AM »
I have it sussed. Gaffer is actually Gavin Devlin.

At last you ve sussed it.... ;D ;D ;D
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #35983 on: Today at 10:59:43 AM »
I have it sussed. Gaffer is actually Gavin Devlin.

At last you ve sussed it.... ;D ;D ;D
youll have plenty of time to come on here now gavin as both teams you manage got hammered out of the championship.lol

Bondanglar1

• View Profile
« Reply #35984 on: Today at 11:29:23 AM »

Nope, you've missed the boat. Clonoe by 7 next day out

Are you sure about that ?