Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone95

I thought Rory brennan and richy donnelly were best for trillick last night, mattie didn't stand out but was marshalled well the whole game...Hampsey wasted in as sweeper too I thought..Replay will definately be a gripping one

The Bearded One

I've saw some things on a football pitch between playing and managing but witnessing a Coalisland player stick his fingers in the arse of an opponent last night is a new low. The referee and his officials were far too weak in my opinion and didn't have authority on the game. The decision not award Peter Donnelly a free at the end was ridiculous and how he blows the whistle to end the game and doesn't take action on the player who 'tackled' Ruairi Kelly at the end was crazy. No wonder it nearly exploded at that point.
It is what it is. Presumably.

vallankumous

Quote from: The Bearded One on September 23, 2017, 09:00:54 AM
I've saw some things on a football pitch between playing and managing

Good to know in all your experience you have learnt where is the best place to discuss these complaints.

The Bearded One

Would you prefer I rang the player and asked him his opinion on why he'd do such a thing? Is this not a discussion board?
It is what it is. Presumably.

on the sideline

Quote from: ose 14 on September 23, 2017, 06:36:24 AM
any fast tough tackling defenders on show last night lads or sweepers that can run.

Niall McGinn. Held McHugh to a point from play. Pity he never got a decent crack at it with the county.

Tyrone95

Anyone here think pomeroy and/or carmen could cause 'upsets' this weekend? That would be a right semi final matchup......

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Tyrone95 on September 23, 2017, 11:56:13 AM
Anyone here think pomeroy and/or carmen could cause 'upsets' this weekend? That would be a right semi final matchup......
What about Greencastle?

an léirmheastóir

Pomeroy will be sick after that. They were on top and couldn't finish it out. They tried to run down the clock wrong move v Clonoe, they don't quit. It was a good game from a neutral point of view. Mc Clure was the boss in second half but next day out I expect Clonoe to have laverty and co back on form. Even start mc aliskey. They

an léirmheastóir

Is it a double header on Monday night in omagh?

Mikhailov

Tuesday night in the AG again - great venue for the East and south of the county. Very handy to get to

SkillfulBill

Five top players from tonight's game that Mickey has decided are not top 15 players in county McClure Burns Both Loughrans and mcnulty discuss.

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: SkillfulBill on September 23, 2017, 10:25:04 PM
Five top players from tonight's game that Mickey has decided are not top 15 players in county McClure Burns Both Loughrans and mcnulty discuss.
Don't think anyone would make the statement that either of the Loughrans are Tyrone senior standard. Played well against Killyclogher and again tonight but wouldn't be crying for them to be on the senior team, good club players just.

an léirmheastóir

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 23, 2017, 10:41:22 PM
Quote from: SkillfulBill on September 23, 2017, 10:25:04 PM
Don't think anyone would make the statement that either of the Loughrans are Tyrone senior standard. Played well against Killyclogher and again tonight but wouldn't be crying for them to be on the senior team, good club players just.

McNulty? Looked slow I thought

Tyroneforsam

Really disappointed not to have closed that game out this evening unfortunately our inexperience cost us in the end. 3 points up with two minutes of normal time temaining we really should have been more cynical. I've no doubt had clonoe been in our position they definitely would have closed it out by any means. People may say we've missed the boat but I don't buy that. I think we've now shown that we're a decent side and have every chance the next day out.

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: an léirmheastóir on September 23, 2017, 08:53:52 PM
Pomeroy will be sick after that. They were on top and couldn't finish it out. They tried to run down the clock wrong move v Clonoe, they don't quit. It was a good game from a neutral point of view. Mc Clure was the boss in second half but next day out I expect Clonoe to have laverty and co back on form. Even start mc aliskey. They

Laverty wasn't in form because he was marked out of the game by Brendy Burns.