Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnightcaller

Very open championship now.
I feel that if Coalisland win it then they will be around for a number of years. Very good footballing team! It would be a travesty if Dromore won it! As long as they don't win it il sleep well!

tyrone exile

i agree there! hopefully the ould "curse" will come into play soon  ;) ;D

orangeman

Dromore have been knocking on the door now for a good while and have won a number of league titles and would nearly deserve one.

oneillcup2007

I think the Fianna probably deserve it more than most as they will feel they were robbed last year.  If you ask me, fair play to Donaghmore it was an enjoyable exciting game but Errigal were surprisingly poor and their subsitutions were unbelievable.  I think the villagers  have defeated a team out on its last legs, and the sheer pace of the Fianna on the attack should be enough to take them through handy enough.  I think it looks like Dromore V Fianna with Fianna to win.   Cookstown cannot possibly live with Dromore, they have overachieved so far this season, should be in division 1b but have had a handy enough draw to get there. I heard that the county final is on 14th October in Carrickmore to open the new Nally stand.  Can anyone confirm that?

oneillcup2007

An interesting couple of diversions.  When if ever was the last 4 of the ONeill dominated by 4 teams whose primordial colous are blue.  What implications will this have for jersey changes etc. in the semi and in the final and also both semifinals are d v c and d v c. I have a feeling the final will be the same.

clarshack

i see in todays tyrone times that the GAC screwed killeeshil over the weekend. that's ardboe, kildress, stewartstown and killeeshil just off the top of my head. who's next? you never see or hear of GAC members clubs getting screwed over fixtures.

orangeman

Clarshack - bungling idiots in the GAC -

This weekend is All Ireland weekend  - there are only 2 games fixed for the wekend in 1A - Guess what - three out of the 4 teams that are still involved in the senior championship the follwing week are invloved - some preparation ! If you tried you couldn't make as big a shambles out the fixture list.

And HELLO out there, when are the under 21's being played ???????? HELLO, IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE IN GAC LAND ??

Norf Tyrone

Quotei see in todays tyrone times that the GAC screwed killeeshil over the weekend. that's ardboe, kildress, stewartstown and killeeshil just off the top of my head. who's next? you never see or hear of GAC members clubs getting screwed over fixtures.

Did Strabane not have to tavel to Moortown on a Friday evening for a 7pm throw-in earlier this year? Or something like that...Fear will confirm I'm sure.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

KIDDO

Dromore v Cookstown will be played at Healy Park on Friday Sept 21  under floodlights  , while the 2nd semi final will be played on Sun Sept 23th  , in Dungannon  , with the throw in times to be announced later , with u16 games to act as curtainraisers

longball

theres talk that the under 21 competition could be played as a blintz this year but not clear on this situation!
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

oneillcup2007

Id be happy with that draw bring it on. BTW I know some clubs will be very disappointed with the under 21 situation. I reckon the Fianna were hot certainties for it.  Just cant win enough at the moment.   

goal and a point

Strabane did travel to moortown -  i dont think the problem is from the strabane representative - he is only the mesenger - i.e. sends the information out. Dont shoot the messenger

orangeman

Oneill 07 - happy with the venue ? Isn't it a joke that 3 semi finalists have a fixture All Ireland weekend and you in the c'ship the following week ?

oneillcup2007

The only thing is it mightnt just be the hardest game we'll face all year.

orangeman

It won't be the hardest game you'll face all year ? What will be ?