Anyone Got Spare All Ireland Tickets ???

Started by Balboa, August 23, 2007, 09:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balboa

Anyone got any going spare, they will go to a good home.

Lone Shark

Just out of curiosity, are you suggesting that people should sell them to you at face value?

I ask due to a post of yours on the NFL Dolphins vs Giants thread ....

Quote from: Balboa on June 29, 2007, 01:51:21 PM
I am going with the missus ( she is a lucky lady) but bought four, i am toying with shifting the other 2 on ebay or a similar place,i have two friends of my brothers living in London that are interested in them and i may sell them to them at face value if ebay is too risky, nothing wrong with trying to make a few quid...........

Balboa

Quote from: Lone Shark on August 24, 2007, 04:00:51 PM
Just out of curiosity, are you suggesting that people should sell them to you at face value?

I am going with the missus ( she is a lucky lady) but bought four, i am toying with shifting the other 2 on ebay or a similar place,i have two friends of my brothers living in London that are interested in them and i may sell them to them at face value if ebay is too risky, nothing wrong with trying to make a few quid...........

I should be able to get tickets for the All Ireland but just on the off chance, and those 2 NFL tickets have found a good home at face value, to the brothers two friends. Imagine a f**king bookie moralising !!!

Gnevin

Quote from: Balboa on August 24, 2007, 04:04:03 PM

I should be able to get tickets for the All Ireland but just on the off chance, and those 2 NFL tickets have found a good home at face value, to the brothers two friends. Imagine a f**king bookie moralising !!!

Better a bookie than a sc**bag tout
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Balboa

Quote from: Gnevin on August 24, 2007, 06:51:04 PM

So im a ticket tout for thinking of putting two tickets on ebay? (Which i subsequentley didnt do) A fuckin Dub calling anyone a sc**bag is a bit rich, have you got the coke in for the Kerry match?

SuperSub

Quote from: Balboa on August 24, 2007, 09:02:57 PM

So im a ticket tout for thinking of putting two tickets on ebay? (Which i subsequentley didnt do) A fuckin Dub calling anyone a sc**bag is a bit rich, have you got the coke in for the Kerry match?

:o :-X

Gnevin

Quote from: Balboa on August 24, 2007, 09:02:57 PM

What difference it make if I'm a Dub?

Owe a coke in insult did you stay up all night thinking of that?

nothing wrong with trying to make a few quid == Your a touting sc**bag

SuperSub are you stalking me ?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Balboa

Panic over everyone, i have got a ticket for upper tier Cusack  ;D  ;D

Hurler on the Bitch

I was on a sweat and lo and behold a mate who works in the U****r B**k .. emails a fellow employee in Cork and the quote was not "Ah, pritty tight fer tickits hearr" .. but "Jeyes, I've a fella has just phoned to say that they cannot get red of them to customers in the Waterford branch."  BINGO!! But my Da is a Limerick man and my conscience is clear ........... However, I know that there will be thousands of poor Kilkenny (Maybe not - as the gateman will probably know their faces) and Limerick fans running round Dublin on Sunday who have no 'mates' in the bank...  sad but true... If I had the power I would love to walk around the GAA grounds of Ireland duringthe first game in the NHL on a cold February day and hand a token to those present and say "If your county get to the AIF just present this at the gate for admission, no feckin bank clerk has the right to deny you a ticket....!" 

full back

You are a touting sc**bag balboa
And Im not a bookie or a Dub

Balboa

full back

Explain what?
You are a tout for thinking about ebay for the NFL tickets
Lone Shark told you this - you started on about morals cos he is a bookie
Gnevin told you this - you started off on some shite about taking coke because he is a Dub

Comprende?

Balboa

Quote from: full back on August 31, 2007, 03:32:42 PM
Explain what?
You are a tout for thinking about ebay for the NFL tickets
Lone Shark told you this - you started on about morals cos he is a bookie
Gnevin told you this - you started off on some shite about taking coke because he is a Dub

Comprende?

Oh right i "comprende", didnt bother putting them on ebay, not through any moral conscious, just didnt want to get caught by NFL, and the the two fellas i gave them to will be good tour guides in London. As for this weekend you will be glad to hear myself and friends have got sorted for tickets. Perhaps you should take your high horse somewhere else......

full back

Balboa