Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donagh

stpauls

illdecide

I believe Micky Devlin is running St Peters this year. Micky is formly a Glenavey man and as i understood to be more of a soccer man but the last 2-3 years he has come to his senses. St Peters is exactly to Donagh's directions and don't listen to "Goats" as you will be in trouble with the law if you turn left before the church as its a "straight ahead only" sign :P.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

asitis

good man donagh keeping our tradition alive

SouthArmaghBandit

What sort of standard are St Peter's this year?  I know they had a poor run in Div 2 last yr but surely they'd be far too strong for Down 4th Div club? Are you playing there seconds?

Goats Do Shave

If you come past the Ashburn, up to the church - you can't turn left at the lights????

I've broken the law a few times then  :-\

stpauls

Quote from: SouthArmaghBandit on February 14, 2008, 08:57:00 AM
What sort of standard are St Peter's this year?  I know they had a poor run in Div 2 last yr but surely they'd be far too strong for Down 4th Div club? Are you playing there seconds?

not sure, the manager organised it, but saying as we are Division 3, i won't really be able to answer your question come Saturday evening!

OakLeaf

I've added a new Live Scores feature to GAA Radio. If you're at any Armagh club games it'd be good if you could text score updates to 447624804328. This service is free for everyone to view at http://www.gaaradio.com/scores/liveScores.jsp . Thanks.

winsamsoon

You can't turn left goat but you can go up and round the church and come back down past the celtic club and head down that road (the one that you have taken the left at) This will take you down North Street and the Peters is about 600 yards down the road on the right hand side. I also think this way would be easier to find for someone who hadn't been in lurgan.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

illdecide

Believe it or not the easiest way to St Peters coming from Belfast is off at (M1) Lurgan drive towards town centre go over the railway lines (Railway station) and take the next left (Brownlow terrace) follow this raod to the end and you are facing the St Peters clubhouse...Presto!!!!!

Donagh

Listen lads, my way is the bestest, alrite. ALRITE?

altovito

up n louth last night.good setup.cross plyed armagh u21s.cross beat them wel.looked v sharp.francie b came on as sub as wel

illdecide

Sorry Donagh ;) :D. K Brady was telling me about Cross stuffing Armagh U21's on Wed night as well :-X He was also telling me about the flood lights are being installed at the minute in the Pathetic Grounds and that the county final will be held there 100%.

armaghniac

Quotethat the county final will be held there 100%.

probably with a similar outcome to the above game between Cross and the U-21s.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ardmhaca08

There was only 5 points between cross and u21s.. Not bad as cross had full team with the exception of 1 or 2.