Cavan v Tyrone

Started by tyroneman, June 25, 2018, 10:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Quote from: square_ball on June 25, 2018, 02:14:05 PM
Quote from: Westside on June 25, 2018, 01:54:46 PM
Lord above.... Mattie's shame to be televised. Just what we neee3e.  :-[

But according to Matties interviews everything is always wonderful, marvellous and fantastic?

For the first time in his time with Cavan he gave an interview to Northern sound and did not say Fabulous, Fantastic or Class. You can listen to this momentous moment here.

http://www.northernsound.ie/cavan-on-the-up-with-down-win/

Fuzzman

Fantastic itchy.

Will you be coming to support Cavan Jinxy?

At least we'll get one trip to Croker this year.

Cork, Rossies, Fermanagh and Laois all beatable should we overcome the mighty lakelanders.

Jinxy

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 25, 2018, 02:24:12 PM
Fantastic itchy.

Will you be coming to support Cavan Jinxy?

At least we'll get one trip to Croker this year.

Cork, Rossies, Fermanagh and Laois all beatable should we overcome the mighty lakelanders.

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Itchy

Is there any chance Tyrone will refuse to turn up like Kildare? That would be a help. Mind you we would probably just stay inside our own 45 for the whole game anyway.

belfastkev

Anybody fancy two tickets to the double-header on Saturday? My wife and I are season ticket holders and we're at a graduation and can't go >:( I would be able to email you the PDF of the tickets. Not asking any money for these by the way. Free to the first Tyrone fan (or Cavan, if they wish) to ask for them.

Edit: NOW GONE!!! Enjoy, Tyroneman.

Itchy

Quote from: belfastkev on June 25, 2018, 03:26:31 PM
Anybody fancy two tickets to the double-header on Saturday? My wife and I are season ticket holders and we're at a graduation and can't go >:( I would be able to email you the PDF of the tickets. Not asking any money for these by the way. Free to the first Tyrone fan (or Cavan, if they wish) to ask for them.

Nice offer Kev . I 'll probably have a scatter of kids with me so wont be able to take you up on it.

joemamas

Quote from: Itchy on June 25, 2018, 03:09:13 PM
Is there any chance Tyrone will refuse to turn up like Kildare? That would be a help. Mind you we would probably just stay inside our own 45 for the whole game anyway.

It will be hard to top that one

Mayo4Sam14

Where's the 11+ page thread here lads? You realise this one has been moved too, and a fair bit further than the Kildare one has been...
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

Redhand Santa

Personally never complain about Tyrone games in croke park. Best stadium and facilities in the country. It's where the big games are all played so might as well get as many games in it as possible. If win next week would potentially have a round 4 qualifier and super 8 game there, no better preparation for them games than having a game there first.

trailer

Quote from: Mayo4Sam14 on June 25, 2018, 03:59:06 PM
Where's the 11+ page thread here lads? You realise this one has been moved too, and a fair bit further than the Kildare one has been...

Cavan were never going to get home advantage so I suppose they don't care. Tyrone well used to travelling to Croke park at this stage. The power that be will be lucky to have 10k watching this one in the stadium. That'll look well on Sky.

seafoid

Is it better to win in early July and then get hammered than just to forget about it and focus on next year ?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: trailer on June 25, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

Cavan were never going to get home advantage so I suppose they don't care. Tyrone well used to travelling to Croke park at this stage. The power that be will be lucky to have 10k watching this one in the stadium. That'll look well on Sky.

There's plenty other venues in Ulster and between Cavan and Croker, don't see any fuss being kicked up here though
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

Fuzzman

I'd say both sets of players are delighted it's in Croker as are both sets of managers. Only those who got will be suspended will be pissed off I'd say. What player does not love playing in Croker on a sunny Sat night.

Only ones that may whinge are those who will whinge at anything or complain about the cost of having to stay overnight in the city. Try airbnb folks as a cheap option.

Will Lee B be fit for this one or Bradley? Dare I mention Mulgrew again?

tyroneman

Quote from: belfastkev on June 25, 2018, 03:26:31 PM

Tickets still available?

Itchy

Quote from: Mayo4Sam14 on June 25, 2018, 04:26:22 PM
Quote from: trailer on June 25, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

There's plenty other venues in Ulster and between Cavan and Croker, don't see any fuss being kicked up here though

We are going  to refuse to play, insisting on playing it on the sand in Breffni. Imminent announcement on the way.