American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

i think Taylors death might have been the reason for Total Access being cancelled. But im only speculating.

Americas game is great, although, why is it on at the ungodly hour of 9am on a saturday. the Steelers from the 70's were great. A team full of characters, but with great talent. Terry Bradshaw, Mean Joe, Jack Lambert, Lynn Swann John Stallworth and Larry Zonga are all legends, all residing in Canton forever.

you can bet your life ill be watching Cowboys Vs Packers.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteInternational
MAC No. 3 vs. Big East No. 4  Toronto  Jan. 5, 2008, Noon  ESPN2 HD 

I'll be heading to that

Cincinnati vs Western Michigan was a great game last year

DrinkingHarp

Cowboys vs Packer Predictions

Cowboys 34  Packers 27

Romo 235yds passing 2 tds
Favre 287yds passing 2 tds 1int

Barber 116 yds rushing 2 tds
Grant  78 yds rushing 1 td

TO      103 yds rec 1 td
Witten 76 yds rec 1 td
Driver   119 yds rec 1td
Jennungs  72 rec yds 1td

Dallas D 1td 4 turnovers
GB    D        2 turnovers

PS don't like either team

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Galwaybhoy

Anyone up watching this now.  Just started.

Puckoon

Well I wont be f**king watching it as its only available on the NFL network station. >:( >:( >:(

dec

Quote from: Puckoon on November 30, 2007, 01:29:57 AM
Well I wont be f**king watching it as its only available on the NFL network station. >:( >:( >:(
There is a live stream available at nfl.com

dec

Quote from: dec on November 30, 2007, 01:37:55 AM
Quote from: Puckoon on November 30, 2007, 01:29:57 AM
There is a live stream available at nfl.com
edited to add: Isn't really live coverage of the game, just talking in the studio and occasional highlights from the game

Galwaybhoy

Favre threw an awful interception.

Touchdown for the Cowboys. They lead 13-3.

Galwaybhoy

Rushing touchdown for Grant.  13-10 now.

DrinkingHarp

My picks were not too far off, actually a great game tonite.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

thejuice

I passed out, did my best to stay awake but had to be up for work at 7. looked like a good ol game. loved TO's popcorn celebration. He's the dude and as a player almost impossible to cover for an entire game or keep scoreless.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Galwaybhoy

TO's celebrations are always good.  Very good game, managed to stay fully awake for once.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: thejuice on November 30, 2007, 09:09:11 AM
I passed out, did my best to stay awake but had to be up for work at 7. looked like a good ol game. loved TO's popcorn celebration. He's the dude and as a player almost impossible to cover for an entire game or keep scoreless.

He's an absolute w**ker

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 30, 2007, 05:36:58 PM
Quote from: thejuice on November 30, 2007, 09:09:11 AM

He's an absolute w**ker

Can't say I'm a big fan of him either. Obviously he's a real talent but the man is in love with himself. I notice Nick Halling on Sky can't stand him.

Sometimes I can take to cocky players in any sport but TO isn't one of them.

SeanSouth

One thing i will say about TO is he can back it up, a lot of fellas that have done very little still mouth the way he does.