Ronaldo accused of rape

Started by bennydorano, October 01, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 03, 2018, 04:06:08 PM
On this, just gauging general opinion,

What are people thoughts on those that accept 'payoffs', then proceed down the criminal path some years later?

Sympathetic? Had their money and blew it so they lose their 'right' to justice?

You have to lose a bit of sympathy for the alleged victim due to the fact that on the surface it diminishes her credibility; she took a payoff, lived her life and is coming back for more.  I did see that the LV police have reopened the investigation too though.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

magpie seanie

Quote from: Orior on October 03, 2018, 05:51:00 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on October 03, 2018, 04:03:38 PM
To be fair to Syferus it was a pretty idiotic comment he took exception to.

Surmising what was Ronaldo's thought process?

I'm sure you'll be able to work out what I meant eventually.

Orior

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 04, 2018, 02:42:09 PM
Quote from: Orior on October 03, 2018, 05:51:00 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on October 03, 2018, 04:03:38 PM
To be fair to Syferus it was a pretty idiotic comment he took exception to.

Surmising what was Ronaldo's thought process?

I'm sure you'll be able to work out what I meant eventually.

Sorry, I don't.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

mrdeeds

Ronaldo has admitted she said no a few times. The pay off has shown to be void. This should be bigger news. Nike are not happy. Juventus statement bizarre.

Over the Bar

Syferus

Quote from: mrdeeds on October 04, 2018, 09:15:44 PM
Ronaldo has admitted she said no a few times. The pay off has shown to be void. This should be bigger news. Nike are not happy. Juventus statement bizarre.

Sports teams in general everywhere have the moral standing of the Catholic Church. They just don't get it. Even a few years ago this might have been able to be brushed aside but the world is changing on these topics. He's also the face of FIFA 19 and his image has been scrubbed from their Twitter account. Sponsors are in a holding pattern right now.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 03, 2018, 04:06:08 PM
On this, just gauging general opinion,

What are people thoughts on those that accept 'payoffs', then proceed down the criminal path some years later?

Sympathetic? Had their money and blew it so they lose their 'right' to justice?
Der Spiegel ran tbe story years ago, not namimg her as she refused ti be a part of it. They ran it again, nami g her, and it looks like she is going along as she hasnt much choice. One would assume the payout from the paper is going 5o be more than what she refunds Ronaldo.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Orior on October 01, 2018, 10:15:06 PM
You would think that with a man of his standing there would be plenty of willing women.

So why did he choose one that wasn't?
it was consentual, but hestuck it up the wrong one without asking

Milltown Row2

Mayorga, 34, who has worked as a model and school teacher in her hometown of Las Vegas, did not attend the news conference. Stovall said Mayorga considered suicide and abused alcohol after the alleged rape from which suffers PTSD and she is unavailable to the media because "of her emotional state.''

Stovall also said Mayorga suffers from a learning disability, but said he was unsure whether a recent psychiatric exam found the disability played a role in the alleged rape. Stovall noted that Mayorga had worked hard to overcome the learning disability and earned a degree in journalism from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas.

She's done well considering the learning difficulty she has
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Over the Bar

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 05, 2018, 08:57:17 AM
Mayorga, 34, who has worked as a model and school teacher in her hometown of Las Vegas, did not attend the news conference. Stovall said Mayorga considered suicide and abused alcohol after the alleged rape from which suffers PTSD and she is unavailable to the media because "of her emotional state.''

Stovall also said Mayorga suffers from a learning disability, but said he was unsure whether a recent psychiatric exam found the disability played a role in the alleged rape. Stovall noted that Mayorga had worked hard to overcome the learning disability and earned a degree in journalism from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas.

Lots of people with learning disabilities have a degree. Why wouldn't they?

magpie seanie

True to form, well done.

Maiden1

http://www.spiegel.de/international/cristiano-ronaldo-kathryn-mayorga-the-woman-who-accuses-ronaldo-of-rape-a-1230634-amp.html

But there is another, much earlier version. It is the document that could have serious consequences for Ronaldo. It was sent via email in September 2009. The sender was a lawyer from Osório de Castro's firm. The recipients were Osório de Castro himself and an additional colleague.

In response to the question as to whether Ms. C. ever raised her voice, screamed or called out, X responded, according to the document: "She said no and stop several times."

In the document, X says that she was lying on her side. "I entered her from behind. It was rude. We didn't change position. 5/7 minutes. She said that she didn't want to, but she made herself available." And further: "But she kept saying 'No.' 'Don't do it.' 'I'm not like the others.' I apologized afterwards."

He is quoted in the document as saying that she never screamed and never called out for someone.

Ticking Clock

Question: Did Ms. C. say anything afterwards about the sex being too brutal?

X: "She didn't complain about it being brutal. She complained that I forced her. She didn't say anything about wanting to go to the police."

Ronaldo's first statement doesn't look good.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Over the Bar on October 05, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

Lots of people with learning disabilities have a degree. Why wouldn't they?

Considering she's been suffering with PTSD on top also I think it's been a huge accomplishment
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

MoChara

Quote from: Maiden1 on October 05, 2018, 09:14:35 AM
http://www.spiegel.de/international/cristiano-ronaldo-kathryn-mayorga-the-woman-who-accuses-ronaldo-of-rape-a-1230634-amp.html

But there is another, much earlier version. It is the document that could have serious consequences for Ronaldo. It was sent via email in September 2009. The sender was a lawyer from Osório de Castro's firm. The recipients were Osório de Castro himself and an additional colleague.

In response to the question as to whether Ms. C. ever raised her voice, screamed or called out, X responded, according to the document: "She said no and stop several times."

In the document, X says that she was lying on her side. "I entered her from behind. It was rude. We didn't change position. 5/7 minutes. She said that she didn't want to, but she made herself available." And further: "But she kept saying 'No.' 'Don't do it.' 'I'm not like the others.' I apologized afterwards."

He is quoted in the document as saying that she never screamed and never called out for someone.

Ticking Clock

Question: Did Ms. C. say anything afterwards about the sex being too brutal?

X: "She didn't complain about it being brutal. She complained that I forced her. She didn't say anything about wanting to go to the police."

Ronaldo's first statement doesn't look good.

Is this not covered in Client Attorney privilege so it'll be inadmissible in court, but it does set a scene for what might have happened.