Ronaldo accused of rape

Started by bennydorano, October 01, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Johnson

bennydorano

screenexile

Quote from: bennydorano on October 01, 2018, 04:00:15 PM
Doubt that

Read some of the documents online about it . . . looks like there's a fair chance this isn't just going to be dismissed as fake news!!

https://twitter.com/derWinterbach/status/1046478115734720513

gallsman

Quote from: Don Johnson on October 01, 2018, 03:39:10 PM
Fake news

Are you a complete moron?

I suggest anybody dismissing this as fake news reads the full article (an extremely reputable and reliable news source) and pays particular attention to the detail around Ronaldo saying "She said no and stop several times." whilst in communication with his own lawyers.

There's no proof that he raped her as these things will always end up as he said/she said but dismissing it as fake news is laughable.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gallsman on October 01, 2018, 05:27:24 PM
Fake news

I suggest anybody dismissing this as fake news reads the full article (an extremely reputable and reliable news source) and pays particular attention to the detail around Ronaldo saying "She said no and stop several times." whilst in communication with his own lawyers.

There's no proof that he raped her as these things will always end up as he said/she said but dismissing it as fake news is laughable.

Syferus is just waiting in the wings for the right comment!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

Quote from: gallsman on October 01, 2018, 05:27:24 PM
Fake news

I read it all and it's fairly damning but I wondered was there selective editing they only printed 3 questions from his statement I think? Although they might be a reputable news source they are a news source who rely on sales and clicks to exist.. Be interesting how it plays out.

Im yet to be convinced he even likes girls..

gallsman

As I said, I'm not saying he raped her. The only two who know whether he did or not are him and her.

My point is that this can't simply be dismissed by United or Ronaldo fans as "fake news" or a money grab. It is clear, by Ronaldo's own words and actions, that there is more to this than meets the eye.

Christoph Winterbach, a co author of the article, is on Second Captains today, so will be interesting to hear.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gallsman on October 01, 2018, 05:54:12 PM
As I said, I'm not saying he raped her. The only two who know whether he did or not are him and her.

My point is that this can't simply be dismissed by United or Ronaldo fans as "fake news" or a money grab. It is clear, by Ronaldo's own words and actions, that there is more to this than meets the eye.

Christoph Winterbach, a co author of the article, is on Second Captains today, so will be interesting to hear.
[/quote
Well he never gave her shush money to buy a new dress, was Ronaldo married or in a relationship at the time?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

nrico2006

She seems very credible. Takes the money, signs an agreement yet subsequently breaks it.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

bennydorano

Orior

You would think that with a man of his standing there would be plenty of willing women.

So why did he choose one that wasn't?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Syferus

Quote from: Orior on October 01, 2018, 10:15:06 PM
You would think that with a man of his standing there would be plenty of willing women.

Consent can be removed at any point. Such a weird way to look at it as usual.

gallsman

Quote from: nrico2006 on October 01, 2018, 09:46:32 PM
She seems very credible. Takes the money, signs an agreement yet subsequently breaks it.

She seems perfectly credible to noon spanners. The least you could do is read the article. If you had, you'd realised that part of their claim is Ronaldo had breached the settlement.

nrico2006

Quote from: Syferus on October 01, 2018, 10:29:48 PM
Quote from: Orior on October 01, 2018, 10:15:06 PM

Consent can be removed at any point. Such a weird way to look at it as usual.

Can it be obtained again after being removed?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'