Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Dreamer

When you consider some of the bookings in the game yesterday it's hard to believe the challenge on cavanagh wasn't punished. He caught the ball and had time to turn before being absolutely cleaned with two knees to the head. If there was intent it was a horrible action that could easily have had even more serious consequences. Trouble seems to follow Barton and his team around.

Localexpert

There's a recording going around apparently from one of omaghs county players giving a damning report of the incident.  Doesn't mince his words on what he thinks of the edendork player which he says is a brother of an ex Tyrone player.  Anyone else hear it?

Tyrone Gaa

THeres no doubt Cavanagh was done! An opportunist hit that Eanetta seen unfold in full view. He buckled under pressure and lost control from that moment, it was appalling to see him back as a sideline official tonight at the Clonoe v Ardboe game. Once the video is reviewed they should take the whistle off him. Barton has brought a dirty streak to Edendork, no doubt about it looking at their league record and brawls this year. Although young McCurry has always had a cheap hit in him!!
Living the dream!!!

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: mrdeeds on September 16, 2018, 03:11:32 PM
Quote from: Mourne Red on September 16, 2018, 02:44:03 PM
I guess Sean's book didn't go down well in Tyrone.. Head boxed off him by the looks of things on Twitter 😬

Two knees going by reports. Broken nose, concussed and suspected broken jaw. 20 yellow cards, 6 reds and a black in game. After Friday's incident not a good weekend for Tyrone football's image.
cheer up lads, we still have errigal v carrickmore and  Dromore v coalisland to come........

:-\
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

NotedObserver

Any decent performances from Clonoe Ardboe game?

Tyrone95

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 16, 2018, 09:48:33 PM
Quote from: mrdeeds on September 16, 2018, 03:11:32 PM
Quote from: Mourne Red on September 16, 2018, 02:44:03 PM
I guess Sean's book didn't go down well in Tyrone.. Head boxed off him by the looks of things on Twitter 😬

Two knees going by reports. Broken nose, concussed and suspected broken jaw. 20 yellow cards, 6 reds and a black in game. After Friday's incident not a good weekend for Tyrone football's image.
cheer up lads, we still have errigal v carrickmore and  Dromore v coalisland to come........

:-\
Carmen and errigal have never had many run ins down the years. Dont know what you're basing this on.................

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: NotedObserver on September 16, 2018, 10:25:26 PM
Any decent performances from Clonoe Ardboe game?
Thought Kyle Coney had an excellent game. Impressive work rate from him tonight.

Jeremiah O

Mattie Bell and Michael O'Neill were very good for the Rossa's tonight.
Unconquered and unconquerable

Jim Bob

Quote from: Localexpert on September 16, 2018, 09:33:00 PM
There's a recording going around apparently from one of omaghs county players giving a damning report of the incident.  Doesn't mince his words on what he thinks of the edendork player which he says is a brother of an ex Tyrone player.  Anyone else hear it?

Heard it aye. Words not minced

sidelineball

Can Moy and Edendork meet again in the playoffs? Edendork have previous when it comes to the dark arts tbf

RedHand88

Quote from: Jim Bob on September 16, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

Any link to it?

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: RedHand88 on September 17, 2018, 06:13:50 AM

Any link to it?

It's like a WhatsApp recording on the incident, who is the person speaking? They have it spot on!!
Living the dream!!!

Snapchap

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 17, 2018, 08:25:52 AM

Any link to it?

It's like a WhatsApp recording on the incident, who is the person speaking? They have it spot on!!
Any chance of a transcript/quote or two?

GaaFanatic123

Any link to it?

Apparently Conor Meyler is the one speaking on the sound clip!! Doesn't hold back on his views of what happened!

What a wkend of Club Football, eventful to say the least, you can be sure the viewing figures of the first live game (Erriqal/Carmen) will be high with the publicity our championship got this wkend!!

I saw the photo of Skeet this morning, nasty looking gash and worse hearing that the bone broke through the skin so I wish him all the best with his recovery!
Was at the game myself and at first I thought he had done his knee again!!
On the game itself I thought Coney was superb, his ball possession skills top drawer and his passing skills was the best ive seen in a long time, his balls over the top on countless occasions is exactly how you beat a defensive system!
Mickey Harte has to get him back on the Tyrone team and I personally would give him the number 11 jersey!!

Localexpert

Quote from: Snapchap on September 17, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

Any link to it?

Any chance of a transcript/quote or two?

"He was up sort of fetched a ball and fell to the ground and when he was getting up mcurrys brother who's a f#$&ing tr**p came running over and dropped both knees in his face.  It was a very dirty act I must say."  He then goes on to describe the injuries that he received and getting him stretched off etc....

Ps easy seen these lads nowadays weren't born during the troubles ie don't be caught admitting anything on a recording device  ::)