Cavan v Tyrone

Started by tyroneman, June 25, 2018, 10:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

outsideoftheboot

As we are approaching the weekend. Whats peoples verdict on the outcome and possible starting team? Where does tiarnan McCann fit in, if at all? does D McClure play? Which keeper will MH go with this time? Is Bradley or brennan anywhere near it?

The Bearded One

Quote from: FermGael on June 27, 2018, 11:19:56 PM
Quote from: tyroneman on June 27, 2018, 02:21:46 PM
Thought Clones was the designated alternative for Cavan?

Brewster is an awful place to stage a football match facilities-wsie

Could be worse.
They could have designated Omagh.

Careful now, Fermanagh's greatest days in the last 10 years have been in Omagh...2 flukey fisted goals...the memories  ;)
It is what it is. Presumably.

Fuzzman

Quote from: redzone on June 27, 2018, 10:52:46 PM
18 quid in. Ulster final was 17 for f**k sake

Ridiculous
Someone should organise a big screen just outside the ground and charge a fiver to watch it
The GAA have gone to hell. The prices they charge for an event in HQ is unreal. We had a function there last year and it was the Ryanair model of business. Everything you wanted was extra.

I'm expecting Morgan to be No 1 from here on in unless injured again.
Tiernan could be played in the half forward line and the man can shoot and can run all day.
I'd say Bradley and Lee will be rested again for tougher game. No disrespect Cavan.

Petey Harte reminded us what he's capable of last weekend with those jinking side stepping runs he did for the goal last week. I'd like to see McClure be given a run at MF and not keep changing all the time. Players need a bit of a run and belief that they won't always get pulled off if they're not at the top of their game.

redzone

Club Erne have organised a bucket collection outside the ground, if everyone could donate that would be great

tyroneman

Tickets available at the gate I presume?

Jinxy

Quote from: redzone on June 28, 2018, 10:07:09 AM
Club Erne have organised a bucket collection outside the ground, if everyone could donate that would be great

Could all Cavan fans please note that this is a fund-raising collection.
Do not bring your old, unwanted buckets to Brewster Park, they won't take them.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

RedHand88

Quote from: Jinxy on June 28, 2018, 10:45:08 AM
Quote from: redzone on June 28, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

Could all Cavan fans please note that this is a fund-raising collection.
Do not bring your old, unwanted buckets to Brewster Park, they won't take them.

I would also like to remind travelling Cavan fans that old Irish punts will not be accepted.

Rossfan

Be great if Cavan, the heritage County win this.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

outsideoftheboot

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 28, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

Ridiculous
Someone should organise a big screen just outside the ground and charge a fiver to watch it
The GAA have gone to hell. The prices they charge for an event in HQ is unreal. We had a function there last year and it was the Ryanair model of business. Everything you wanted was extra.

I'm expecting Morgan to be No 1 from here on in unless injured again.
Tiernan could be played in the half forward line and the man can shoot and can run all day.
I'd say Bradley and Lee will be rested again for tougher game. No disrespect Cavan.

Petey Harte reminded us what he's capable of last weekend with those jinking side stepping runs he did for the goal last week. I'd like to see McClure be given a run at MF and not keep changing all the time. Players need a bit of a run and belief that they won't always get pulled off if they're not at the top of their game.

I am more confident in Mickey oneill to be honest. Tiarnans fitness is questionable at the minute and since hes been back from injury has actually  missed a few shots, more than what he has scored anyway. Maybe it could be best leaving him out of the squad? who do you drop? Meyler? his work rate would be one of highest although may not contribute the most? Petey done very well for the goal, didn't realise how good it was until I seen it on a facebook video.

Itchy

Could I also please remind Tyrone people...

1- Leave yer f**king straw hats at home
2 - Piss in the toilets not on the street
3 - Strictly no line dancing or country and western singing allowed
4 - Do your rosary in good time to avoid delays to throw in time

trailer

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 28, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

Ridiculous

What is the story with tickets? Are they through clubs only? I haven't heard. How much are Under 16s. I'll have a clatter of childer with me.

redzone

U16 fiver, tickets from usual outlets

trailer

seafoid

Last year a discussion involving Tyrone playing in June could have had 200 pages . Expectations have been seriously deleveraged.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

twohands!!!

Quote from: seafoid on June 28, 2018, 02:47:04 PM
Last year a discussion involving Tyrone playing in June could have had 200 pages . Expectations have been seriously deleveraged.

The Dublin demolition last year, Fermanagh knocking them out of Ulster and being very fortunate to get past Meath will do that.