Quote from: PMG1 on October 02, 2018, 09:43:03 PM
£1,620 per club from JP McManus, cheers JP

Did wemen's clubs get money ?

PMG1

Quote from: Jim Bob on October 02, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

With each club getting that much and 50+ clubs including hurling I doubt the ladies got nothing

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Jim Bob on October 02, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

Are the majority of "women's" club not men clubs also? They might be separated entities in terms of GAA and LGFA but do most of our clubs ladies not play under the same banner as their male counterparts so therefore should benefit in some way?
Living the dream!!!

WT4E

Anyone know will the Junior final be streamed on Sunday?

Think Beragh might take it but should be close - who would be favourites for this?

giveherlong

Quote from: WT4E on October 04, 2018, 03:37:38 PM

Think Beragh might take it but should be close - who would be favourites for this?

Real 50/50 game but Beragh might be very slight favourites based on league performances. Although Newton's Mayse may not have played much league football or even the semi final?

Terrible throw in time for a championship final. Not much consideration for young families

wee scully

All down to the pound

Localexpert

Wow have we all saw the video from those derry lunatics yet from tonight I think? Ballinderry and slaughtneil apparently cutting lumps out of each other and crowd involved.  I'd say similar tactics will be employed by edendork this weekend but I won't because I'd be worried the Stoop Down Low Players would send me a solicitors letter  ::)

Jim Bob

Quote from: Localexpert on October 04, 2018, 11:09:52 PM
Wow have we all saw the video from those derry lunatics yet from tonight I think? Ballinderry and slaughtneil apparently cutting lumps out of each other and crowd involved.  I'd say similar tactics will be employed by edendork this weekend but I won't because I'd be worried the Stoop Down Low Players would send me a solicitors letter  ::)

T O O L

omaghjoe

Quote from: giveherlong on October 04, 2018, 03:55:16 PM

Real 50/50 game but Beragh might be very slight favourites based on league performances. Although Newton's Mayse may not have played much league football or even the semi final?

Terrible throw in time for a championship final. Not much consideration for young families

+1 Poor decision, seems like an after thought, a case of we'll just slot you in here sure

Big Finbar was fair giving out this evening in Sallys about it.

omaghjoe

http://tyronegaa.ie/2018/10/lcc-junior-championship-final-will-be-streamed-live/

DownFanatic

Both clubs in the JFC Final not contest the timing of the game?

square_ball

Quote from: omaghjoe on October 05, 2018, 12:17:46 AM

+1 Poor decision, seems like an after thought, a case of we'll just slot you in here sure

Standard enough for the county board in regards to the junior championship finals. Last 2 years they've been played as curtain raisers in dungannon and carrickmore. I suppose at least they're getting onto the hallowed turf at omagh.

ThreeStones

Original fixture plan had Senior/intermediate Semi-finals on Friday night & Saturday.

Ardboe have no doubt refused to play in Omagh and the CCC have bent over for them

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: square_ball on October 05, 2018, 09:18:45 AM
Quote from: omaghjoe on October 05, 2018, 12:17:46 AM

Standard enough for the county board in regards to the junior championship finals. Last 2 years they've been played as curtain raisers in dungannon and carrickmore. I suppose at least they're getting onto the hallowed turf at omagh.

Could Co Board not have put the Junior final on during the day and left the Senior or Intermediate semi until later in the evening?
I remember Trillick vs Moy intermediate final played in Carrickmore in 2008, so not as if it has to be played in Omagh. Often wonder why Junior or Intermediate finals not played there more often for the atmosphere.