Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Moonshine on September 11, 2019, 08:36:36 PM
Quote from: topofthesoil on September 11, 2019, 03:56:16 PM
Quote from: under the bar on September 11, 2019, 02:25:53 PM
Quote from: bigpackiechestout on September 11, 2019, 01:52:29 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on September 11, 2019, 11:23:41 AM
Next bunch of players that will be looked at will be the Tyrone U20s this year, likes of Conal Grimes, Canavan, Conor Quinn, Antoin Fox someone like Joe Oguz might even get a look

Oguz didn't make the Errigal team v Eglish. Suppose it wouldn't be the first time an Errigal sub made the county panel

In fairness Errigal subs are other better footballers than the starting 15 in most other clubs!

If that was the case then they would have a few oneill cups the past few years?
Shocking statement regarding a brutal club.

Brutal club  :) :) :) clearly clueless. Produced one of the greatest footballers  to play the game. Regularly compete at the highest grade unlike your club.  If derrylaughin is even your club?. And il add the only club to take home senior ulster club. And tyrone have had some great winners.

You my friend need to float away out into lough neagh coming out with a statement like that. Brutal club.

Who wants to take that one....

Moonshine

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 11, 2019, 08:51:15 PM
Quote from: Moonshine on September 11, 2019, 08:36:36 PM
Quote from: topofthesoil on September 11, 2019, 03:56:16 PM
Quote from: under the bar on September 11, 2019, 02:25:53 PM
Quote from: bigpackiechestout on September 11, 2019, 01:52:29 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on September 11, 2019, 11:23:41 AM
Next bunch of players that will be looked at will be the Tyrone U20s this year, likes of Conal Grimes, Canavan, Conor Quinn, Antoin Fox someone like Joe Oguz might even get a look

Oguz didn't make the Errigal team v Eglish. Suppose it wouldn't be the first time an Errigal sub made the county panel

In fairness Errigal subs are other better footballers than the starting 15 in most other clubs!

If that was the case then they would have a few oneill cups the past few years?
Shocking statement regarding a brutal club.

Brutal club  :) :) :) clearly clueless. Produced one of the greatest footballers  to play the game. Regularly compete at the highest grade unlike your club.  If derrylaughin is even your club?. And il add the only club to take home senior ulster club. And tyrone have had some great winners.

You my friend need to float away out into lough neagh coming out with a statement like that. Brutal club.

Who wants to take that one....

Is canavan not?

Moonshine

Quote from: hardstation on September 11, 2019, 08:59:02 PM
I think the suggestion is that Peter Canavan was near drawing the pension by the time the current club was founded. But that's just a guess.
[/quote

Well he carried tyrone for 10+ years, did well for man carrying pension

Goals_Will_Come

Rumour has it next weekends schedule will be:

Friday 20th September - Healy Park
Intermediate SF 6:45
Carrickmore V Edendork 8:30

Saturday 21st Sepetember - Time and Venue tbc
Intermediate SF
Omagh V Erriga Ciaran

Sunday 22nd September - Carrickmore. Time tbc.
Trillick V Clonoe
Killyclogher V Coalisland

under the bar

I remember playing a reserve match in Derrylaughan one evening and rushes on the field were nearly up to your knees. Anyway the game was a draw with time up and the ball broke loose.  Peter McAnenley was quickest to react and scooped it up out of a clump of rushes and booted it over the bar just as the whistle went.  We thought we'd won the game but as the ref pointed out it was actually a hare he put over  the bar not the ball!  A f**king hare!!!!
;D ;D

Cunn12345

New here.. just looking the opinion on something I was thinking about. I believe Galbally will win an O'Neill cup in the next 6/7 years. (From an outside man)

Tyrone95

Quote from: Cunn12345 on September 11, 2019, 10:10:15 PM
New here.. just looking the opinion on something I was thinking about. I believe Galbally will win an O'Neill cup in the next 6/7 years. (From an outside man)

I highly doubt this  :o and if you are you may be slightly past your bedtime

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: hardstation on September 11, 2019, 09:03:48 PM
I may have exaggerated.

I think a few people don't realise that Killyclogher Hurlers had as much to do with Canavans development in Gaelic Football as Errigal Ciaran....

Moonshine

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 11, 2019, 10:23:34 PM
Quote from: hardstation on September 11, 2019, 09:03:48 PM
I may have exaggerated.

I think a few people don't realise that Killyclogher Hurlers had as much to do with Canavans development in Gaelic Football as Errigal Ciaran....

Very true he played several games of hurling for killyclogher winning them a hurling championship could of won tyrone liam mc carthy aswell if he stuck at it.

If you actually knew anything about it you would know that he merely registered with them (never played a game) so he could play for tyrone minors. Good job he did isn't it that's what you really should be saying

The_Slug

Quote from: Cunn12345 on September 11, 2019, 10:10:15 PM

surprised by that, assumed the only people that thought galbally would win a championship would be galbally people themselves.

Dire Ear

Rest in peace Tommy Nugent, Killyclogher, a blue clubman

southtyronegael

Errigal Ciaran club didn't exist when canavan was a youngster.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 12, 2019, 09:36:16 AM
Errigal Ciaran club didn't exist when canavan was a youngster.

Thanks - Moonshine seens to think they had a big say in the development of Canavan as what, maybe a 20 year old?

Produced him even, despite only being in creation since 1990 was it?

Goals_Will_Come

Confirmed:

Friday 20th September - Healy Park
Intermediate SF 6:45
Carrickmore V Edendork 8:30

Saturday 21st Sepetember - Loughmacrory
Intermediate SF - 3:00
Omagh V Errigal Ciaran - 4:45

Sunday 22nd September - Carrickmore.
Trillick V Clonoe 3:15
Killyclogher V Coalisland 5:00

GetOverTheBar

Carrickmore will be stuffed on the Sunday - great venue for it too.