Previous topic - Next topic

dublin7

Quote from: Angelo on February 29, 2020, 11:54:12 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on February 29, 2020, 11:51:18 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 29, 2020, 11:45:44 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on February 29, 2020, 11:43:18 PM
Quote from: naka on February 29, 2020, 09:36:15 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 29, 2020, 09:30:05 PM
That clip obviously doesn't show the full incident but in it, it does show the Tyrone lads standing their ground and a load of Dublin players running into throw punches.

From the TV clip, you could see James McCarthy throwing a few punches and he also struck McKernan in the throat late on in the game which was missed by the referee. No doubt the usual suspects will all try to pin this on Tyrone but Dublin have probably a more evident recent track record of this kind of behaviour.

There was that brawl with Armagh behind closed doors in recent years too. I wonder will the statute of limitations only apply to one county.
Funny I saw Tyrone throwing as many if not more than Dublin
The guy in the red top definitely is in diffs from the clip I saw
But hopefully all the protagonists get a lengthy suspension
Doesn't suit well any more with a modern gaa

Sorry it your level headed reasonable analysis is worth f**k all here, you must realize it's all the dubs fault and poor auld Tyrone lads were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Thank F**k Connolly wasn't involved for the idiots to toll him as well

McCarthy should be looking at a long ban but normal rules are likely to be waived for Dublin in this case, their spin doctors and RTE cheerleaders will be desperately trying to feed the narrative.
Well said my Tyrone salt of the earth never put afoot wrong idiot brigade. Never in the history of football has there been a more honest team than Tyrone. Diving, cynical fouling, off the ball ch at shots are everything that Tyrone are against. Every club/county side in the country should aim to be as honest as our northern friends from 😂😂😂😂😂

Tyrone don't put themselves on the pedestal claiming to play cleaner, prettier and less cynical football than everyone else. We're usually having to defend ourselves from the opposite which is an unfair narrative delivered by the southern press.

The squeaky clean Dubs were shown up tonight once again not to be squeaky clean at all but your spin doctors and cheerleaders have already set the agenda, the James McCarthy incidents will be at the centre of an omerta. Nothing to see here, please move along.

No one ever said the dubs were squeaky clean you clown, but Tyrone are the masters of cynical football. You even have a foul named after you!! To do do a "Sean Cavanagh" is to pull a player down and stop him scoring!!!

trueblue1234

Quote from: dublin7 on March 01, 2020, 12:00:23 AM
That clip obviously doesn't show the full incident but in it, it does show the Tyrone lads standing their ground and a load of Dublin players running into throw punches.

From the TV clip, you could see James McCarthy throwing a few punches and he also struck McKernan in the throat late on in the game which was missed by the referee. No doubt the usual suspects will all try to pin this on Tyrone but Dublin have probably a more evident recent track record of this kind of behaviour.

There was that brawl with Armagh behind closed doors in recent years too. I wonder will the statute of limitations only apply to one county.

Sorry it your level headed reasonable analysis is worth f**k all here, you must realize it's all the dubs fault and poor auld Tyrone lads were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Thank F**k Connolly wasn't involved for the idiots to toll him as well

McCarthy should be looking at a long ban but normal rules are likely to be waived for Dublin in this case, their spin doctors and RTE cheerleaders will be desperately trying to feed the narrative.
Well said my Tyrone salt of the earth never put afoot wrong idiot brigade. Never in the history of football has there been a more honest team than Tyrone. Diving, cynical fouling, off the ball ch at shots are everything that Tyrone are against. Every club/county side in the country should aim to be as honest as our northern friends from 😂😂😂😂😂

Tyrone don't put themselves on the pedestal claiming to play cleaner, prettier and less cynical football than everyone else. We're usually having to defend ourselves from the opposite which is an unfair narrative delivered by the southern press.

The squeaky clean Dubs were shown up tonight once again not to be squeaky clean at all but your spin doctors and cheerleaders have already set the agenda, the James McCarthy incidents will be at the centre of an omerta. Nothing to see here, please move along.

No one ever said the dubs were squeaky clean you clown, but Tyrone are the masters of cynical football. You even have a foul named after you!! To do do a "Sean Cavanagh" is to pull a player down and stop him scoring!!!
Tough night Dublin7. Don't get too wound up. T'is only Feb. And Anglo's right, McCarty won't be looked at again. He's lucky boy. I'd imagine both counties will be hit with fines. Rightly so. Would love to know what kicked it off?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Angelo

Quote from: dublin7 on March 01, 2020, 12:00:23 AM

We've got nothing on Dublin when it comes to cynicism and thuggery.

The clip for the goal is worth watching too. If Scully spent his time getting back into a position to defend the goal rather than trying to wrestle a Tyrone player to the ground who was making a run off the ball then Dublin might not have lost. But cynicism is what Dublin verse themselves well in.

https://twitter.com/TyroneGAALive/status/1233870622561886208

13 seconds in.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

Quote from: screenexile on February 29, 2020, 11:39:49 PM
Quote from: moysider on February 29, 2020, 11:35:20 PM
Quote from: CK_Redhand on February 29, 2020, 11:31:22 PM
Had to laugh at O'Se and O'Rourke second guessing what was going on in the shemozzle yet speculating that Dublin love beating Tyrone so there must be dirt between them. Also some ridiculous statement was made about the Dublin players being trapped against a fence lol.

The Hampsey black was for an incident leading up to the tunnel punch-up not caught on camera. He was strolling about the tunnel entrance nonchalantly 'accidentaly' body checking Dublin players running in. The linesman brought this to the ref's attention straight away as the more malicious fighting was going on down the tunnel.

So Hampsey started it?!

Most definitely!!! Not sure what the black card was for?? Deliberate body collide??

There is something really priceless about the mindset of the bitter Derry wans.

Most definitely he says, without even a single shred of evidence to support his rambling nonsense.

Being anti-Tyrone means more to you Derry lads than backing your own county which is very, very sad.

red hander

Tyrone people will NEVER apologise for ANYTHING after 1996 All-Ireland semi final, when we were told to take our oil after that brutality. Lick  the back of them.

Whishtup

Well deserved win.  The better team won. Take the beating and move on.  Sense of entitlement is gonna be your downfall and the consistent cynicism (as pointed out by mcconville) will be your downfall.  McCarthy and Fenton should get the book thrown at them. 

clarshack

McCarthy was a disgrace tonight.

Kingdom37

Did I see a couple tyrone supporters involved in the brawl??  Nothing surprises me with them? The treatment David Clifford received a couple weeks ago was a disgrace. 

red hander

Quote from: Kingdom37 on March 01, 2020, 12:54:16 AM
Did I see a couple tyrone supporters involved in the brawl??  Nothing surprises me with them? The treatment David Clifford received a couple weeks ago was a disgrace.

Them? The smallest violin in the world is playing a quiet lament for the poor oppressed people of Kerry, still traumatised by the great hunger of 2003, 2005 and 2008. My God, will this injustice ever be righted!

screenexile

Quote from: Angelo on March 01, 2020, 12:28:30 AM
Had to laugh at O'Se and O'Rourke second guessing what was going on in the shemozzle yet speculating that Dublin love beating Tyrone so there must be dirt between them. Also some ridiculous statement was made about the Dublin players being trapped against a fence lol.

The Hampsey black was for an incident leading up to the tunnel punch-up not caught on camera. He was strolling about the tunnel entrance nonchalantly 'accidentaly' body checking Dublin players running in. The linesman brought this to the ref's attention straight away as the more malicious fighting was going on down the tunnel.

So Hampsey started it?!

Most definitely!!! Not sure what the black card was for?? Deliberate body collide??

Most definitely he says, without even a single shred of evidence to support his rambling nonsense.

Being anti-Tyrone means more to you Derry lads than backing your own county which is very, very sad.

Yes ... I made it up in my head.

Or maybe I was at the game sitting RIGHT ABOVE the tunnel watching Hampsey waiting for the Dubs coming off. He threw the shoulder into one Dublin lad and he just ran on them a few came and when he threw his weight around again it all kicked off but blah blah poor Tyrone!

They were the better team to light but won't count for much in Croke Park come the end of the year the Dubs are hardly too bothered.

Sean Cavanagh reckons Tyrone are to Ulster what Kerry are to Munster or Dublin to Leinster... Tyrone would need to realise there was football before 2003 ::) ::)

red hander

Shows how fucked  Derry are when you're following Tyrone. All supporters welcome

screenexile

Sure when the 5 in a row All Ireland Champions are 40 minutes away it would be rude not to!!

From the Bunker

Quote from: red hander on March 01, 2020, 01:40:06 AM
Quote from: Kingdom37 on March 01, 2020, 12:54:16 AM

Them? The smallest violin in the world is playing a quiet lament for the poor oppressed people of Kerry, still traumatised by the great hunger of 2003, 2005 and 2008. My God, will this injustice ever be righted!

It was when they won a mickey mouse back door game v Tyrone post 2008 in Kilarney and Kerry players cried! :'(

BennyHarp

Quote from: Cunny Funt on February 29, 2020, 09:22:51 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on February 29, 2020, 09:10:57 PM
Colm o Rourke has his head so far up Dublins ass.

Brolly was worse on Eir Sports. A joyless victory for Tyrone according to him.

Ah sure hopefully he tweets the viewing figures that were actually watching his analysis tonight.
That was never a square ball!!

Angelo

Quote from: screenexile on March 01, 2020, 01:57:05 AM
Quote from: Angelo on March 01, 2020, 12:28:30 AM

So Hampsey started it?!

Yes ... I made it up in my head.

Or maybe I was at the game sitting RIGHT ABOVE the tunnel watching Hampsey waiting for the Dubs coming off. He threw the shoulder into one Dublin lad and he just ran on them a few came and when he threw his weight around again it all kicked off but blah blah poor Tyrone!

They were the better team to light but won't count for much in Croke Park come the end of the year the Dubs are hardly too bothered.

Sean Cavanagh reckons Tyrone are to Ulster what Kerry are to Munster or Dublin to Leinster... Tyrone would need to realise there was football before 2003 ::) ::)

It wouldn't be the first time that you made something up in your head to justify your hatred of Tyrone.

It's great to see how much a league win that won't count for much has got under your skin.